Review of The Willamette Chronicles

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Re: Review of The Willamette Chronicles

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

I love books that teach me something new and would love to learn from the life of Delbert, as his kindness extends to people around him despite always meeting the wrong people in his life.
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

Your five-star rating for "The Willamette Chronicles" speaks volumes about its impact on you. It's incredible how a book can teach us valuable lessons and change our perspective on life's challenges. This book seems like a perfect choice for those who have experienced moments where their kindness has been taken for granted and have felt that life is unfair. By recommending this book to everyone, you're spreading the word about a story that can inspire and uplift others. I'm truly excited to read "The Willamette Chronicles" and discover the wisdom it holds within its pages. Thank you for sharing your insightful review!
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

I'm glad to hear that Delbert is your favorite character in this book, and I can see why. His overcoming mindset is truly inspiring. It's refreshing to read about a character who refuses to let negative circumstances define their actions and reactions. I appreciate books that teach valuable life lessons, and it seems like "The Willamette Chronicles" does exactly that. The well-developed characters with distinct voices add depth to the story, making it even more engaging. Your comment about wanting this book to become a series has me even more excited about the possibilities. I can't wait to embark on this journey and learn from Delbert's resilience.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Omobolanle Savage
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

It's wonderful to hear that you found nothing to dislike about "The Willamette Chronicles." When a skilled writer like David Solbach holds your attention from the first chapter to the last, it's a testament to their storytelling abilities. The fact that the book is exceptionally edited and free from errors shows a level of professionalism that is often overlooked but greatly appreciated. It's always a pleasure to read a well-crafted book that keeps you captivated throughout. I'm grateful to the author for sharing their work, and I'll definitely be adding this book to my reading list.
Ambrose John
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ambrose-john.html
Latest Review: The Receptionist by Marie-Paul Corelli

Post by Ambrose John »

I completely agree with you on how engrossing Delbert's story is in "The Willamette Chronicles." It's truly heart-wrenching to see someone with a good heart constantly facing challenges in finding the right people in their life. Delbert's struggles resonated with me, and I found myself rooting for him throughout the book. His selflessness and sarcastic wit made him a relatable and endearing character. I'm definitely intrigued to learn if Delbert and Lucy eventually get married and what happens to his two sons. This review has piqued my curiosity, and I'm eager to delve into the captivating world created by David Solbach.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”