Review of Love Again Love for Them

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chiwelite Obioma Mgbeoji
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwelite-obioma-mgbeoji.html
Latest Review: Choices by Ogonna Juliet Nnamani

Review of Love Again Love for Them

Post by Chiwelite Obioma Mgbeoji »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Love Again Love for Them" by R.A. Lee.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book, Love Again Love for Them, by R.A. Lee, transcends the traditional tales of love. It is not your typical Cinderella story. It whispers the comfort we never seem to find in the event of a lost love. It embraces a type of love that can only come from the heart. On the one hand, it tells the story of a single mother and widow as she transcends the feeling of lost love. Will she be able to regain all she had and learn to give love a second chance?

On the other hand, a young, handsome, and wealthy bachelor craves something more from his lover. These separate desires draw them together, but are these desires enough to sustain their lives and give them the satisfaction of true love? This book tells a beautiful story.

One of the positive aspects of this book is the deviation from the traditional Cinderella story of love at first sight to love that is grown and nurtured. The author’s near-to-perfect depiction of the emotions of the characters at each point in time guided this reader. In addition, the author’s usage of the third-person narration helped me to see things objectively and not only from an omniscient point of view. I viewed the events that shaped each character from multiple perspectives and not as the characters thought they were. The author's portrayal of the characters' attempts to try again at different down points in their lives was also one of the things I appreciated. Again, I loved the part where the main female character embraces the past lives, people, and events that have shaped her family and her. She keeps these memories as a treasure.

However, I did not appreciate the ease with which a reader can determine how it ends. The ending was certain from the beginning; for instance, I was certain of the future of the two main characters and what would happen to them. Although it may make a reader continue reading just to find out the circumstances that led to the pre-determined end, this book had no surprises.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. The reason for my rating is that the book expresses a part of ourselves that we usually tend to hide, and it is a general deviation from the typical love story we have grown accustomed to. This book was well edited, as I did not find any errors while reading it. Also, I found this book very engaging to read. As a result, I could not rate the book lower.

I recommend this book to lovers of romance fiction all over the world. This book embraces the peculiarities of our nature.

Love Again Love for Them
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Paul Link
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-link.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Paul Link »

Thank you for your insightful review I appreciated how you highlighted the author’s depiction of the characters' emotions and attempts to try again at different points in their lives. It's also great to know that the book was well-edited, and you enjoyed reading it. I understand your comment on the ending, but I felt that it added to the book's uniqueness and made it different from the typical love story. Overall, your review left me confident in purchasing the book, and I look forward to reading it. Thank you again!
Chris Agbara
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-agbara.html
Latest Review: Almost Everything You Wanted To Know About Tickling by Duncan Taub

Post by Chris Agbara »

fantastic review of "Love Again Love for Them" by R.A. Lee! I appreciate how the book deviates from traditional love stories and explores the depth of emotions and the journey of finding love again. The author's depiction of the characters' emotions and the third-person narration are commendable. Your rating of 5 stars reflects the engaging and well-edited nature of the book. I would definitely recommend this to romance fiction lovers worldwide.
The difference between taking and giving, and taking and not giving is the difference between life and death.
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

I'm the kind of reader that remains unbothered by knowing how a book ends. Most times, books with not enough characters have you sure of their ending from the very beginning. To me, what matters is the process of getting there, not particularly the destination. I'm not saying that the destination or end of the book is unimportant though, but I'm saying that I'd still be as engrossed with knowledge of how the book is going to end as I'd have been without the knowledge. Nice review. Adding this to my shelf pronto.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”