Review of All You'll Never Be

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Harty Muli
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harty-muli.html
Latest Review: I Have Proof of a Higher Power by Ioan Dirina

Re: Review of All You'll Never Be

Post by Harty Muli »

I like that the author touches on life and consciousness. The qualities that make us happy is also one that I will find interesting to read. Thank you for the review.
Anu Anand
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Anu Anand »

"All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" offers insightful reflections on life's meaning and the importance of self-acceptance. With vibrant illustrations and practical advice, it guides readers to appreciate themselves and find peace. Congrats on BOTD!
Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu
Currently Reading: The Last Imprint
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntokozo-joy-ndlovu.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu »

The cover art on this book almost convinced me that it is a children's book, I'm glad the art style carries on throughtout the book, giving a carefree twist to the serious message within. I enjoyed reading your review. Well done
"All I can do is fight, and I intend to. After all, giving up on the process is giving up on the result."
Mirabelle Mansel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mirabelle Mansel »

All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are by E. L. Neve is a sweet little book encouraging us to be the best of our unique selves, accepting that we can't do and be everything. Everything is a choice and to make our choices ones that strive towards being who we want to be, understanding the essence - the why - of what it is that brings us happiness. It's simply written and illustrated and understandable even to a child but with a maturity of understanding that gives it depth. It would make a lovely gift to give someone who needs a little pick me up and encouragement. 💖
Alexander Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-victoria.html
Latest Review: Affirm The Word by J. Marie Jones

Post by Alexander Victoria »

The review highlights the author's exploration of existential questions, such as the meaning of life and the choices that shape our experiences. This suggests that the book delves into philosophical themes, inviting readers to reflect on their own existence and purpose.
Damian Keyes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 130
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damian-keyes.html
Latest Review: Last Minute Wedding Date by Anthony george
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 23%

Post by Damian Keyes »

There’s always something fascinating about self-exploration. The gems and profound realizations are here to make us awake and pay attention to who we are and this world we inhabits.
Ngozi Onyibor
Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Sugar & Spice
Currently Reading: The Wizard of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-onyibor.html
Latest Review: The Man In the cafe by Michael J Pilkington

Post by Ngozi Onyibor »

Today's book explores the essence of life, among other subjects, in a concise and accessible manner. The author, E L Neve, did a great job presenting her thoughts on what makes us human and brings us fulfillment.
Priyankan Nayak
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyankan-nayak.html
Latest Review: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies by Johnny M. Sanchez

Post by Priyankan Nayak »

Congratulations on the BOTD. This book is a self-help book. The book and author talk about how to love yourself and live happily. The book has examples and picture illustrations to show what the content is all about. It also helps readers grasp the content better.The book is professionally edited and has no errors. A wonderful review that has provided insights into the book.
Victoria Zoe
Currently Reading: The Divine Memoir
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-zoe.html
Latest Review: The In-Between by Christian Espinosa

Post by Victoria Zoe »

I like that the author writes about how we humans understand the meaning of life as regards our happiness and fulfilment in life. When we make wrong choices, it affects our happiness which will take some time for us to come out of. I would love to read the full book to learn more about this. Congrats on the book of the day.
Ajiferuke Ajibola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajiferuke-ajibola.html
Latest Review: The Prison of Power by G Michael Smith

Post by Ajiferuke Ajibola »

"All You'll Never Be" by E. L. Neve is a short and interesting self-help book. It seems extremely enlightening. This kind of book is the one you sit to read and cannot but stand to work thereafter. Congrats on BOTD. Insightful review.
Chad Anthony
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

Post by Chad Anthony »

The integration of illustrations is a brilliant touch. It not only enhances engagement but also reinforces the book's themes. It's evident the author paid attention to detail, ensuring every element enriches the reading experience.
Ejimma Chika Promise
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejimma-chika-promise.html
Latest Review: Happiness to the 10th Power by T. Calvin Ward

Post by Ejimma Chika Promise »

I agree with the author that what gives us happiness comes from within. Sometimes, we need to be flexible in life. Thanks for an interesting review.
Shanesha Sammerson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanesha-sammerson.html
Latest Review: Unyielding Destiny by Spiros Gratsias (author of Unyielding Destiny)

Post by Shanesha Sammerson »

Your eloquent review of "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" delves into the profound insights E. L. Neve offers in this concise 69-page exploration of human existence. Capturing the essence of life's meaning, choices, and happiness, the author's contemplations are complemented by carefree drawings that enhance the reading experience. Your appreciation for the well-used examples and timely advice on adapting to life's twists reflects the book's enlightening nature. Awarding it a five-star rating speaks to its impeccable editing and the valuable guidance it provides for readers on the journey of self-appreciation and contentment. 🌟📖 #ELNeve #AllYoullNeverBe #BookReview #SelfDiscovery
Omobolanle Savage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

I loved how the review dissected the book's exploration of life's meaning. It's refreshing to see such deep reflections in a concise format, making it more accessible for readers seeking introspection.
Sargam Talreja
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Way of the Goddess
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sargam-talreja.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Sargam Talreja »

Life holds diverse meanings and perceptions for each individual. While interpretations vary widely, focusing on positive aspects and approaches can aid in navigating its complexities. The book, coupled with your insightful review, eloquent writing, illustrations, and uplifting messages, offers invaluable guidance for those seeking a brighter path through life's journey.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”