Review of All You'll Never Be

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Precious Anavheoba
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Bright Expanse
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-anavheoba.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Re: Review of All You'll Never Be

Post by Precious Anavheoba »

Okay. The book sounds fun. Being concise is definitely something that makes it appealing. When things don't go as planned, there's nothing much we can do other than look for other ways to give us meaningful resilts.
Phillip Olutosin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phillip-olutosin.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Phillip Olutosin »

All You'll Never Be by E. L. Neve is a thought-provoking book focusing on the existence of humans. This book touches on thoughts humans have. It is sure to resonate with philosophy lovers. Congratulations on BOTD.
Lorna Philip Enslin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Currently Reading: Good Not Hate
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorna-philip-enslin.html
Latest Review: The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley
Reading Device: 1Device
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Lorna Philip Enslin »

I appreciate the well-written and thought-provoking review from Joyce Nwaogazie, thank you. The book commences with the meaning of life although humans are the only beings gifted with consciousness, we sometimes get confused about the true meaning of life. The author touches on the qualities that bring us happiness, and how there are always consequences to the decisions we make in life—an enlightening and enjoyable read.
Black Indigo
Currently Reading: Relieved
Bookshelf Size: 607
2024 Reading Goal: 40
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Black Indigo »

The theme of this book is captivating. I look forward to exploring it. Thank you for the review.
Nerea
Favorite Author: William H. Coles
Favorite Book: Diamond and Pearls
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 676
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerea.html
Latest Review: Little White Lies by JC Anderson
Reading Device: Laptop
fav_author_id: 89641
Signature Addition: No Wahala

Post by Nerea »

The book covers on a subject that affects us all, that is, "what is the meaning of life?" It's true many may be confused or lack knowledge of why we are here, but the book helps to realize the meaning of life while breaking down the aspects that makes us human, like our choices in life and the consequences that results from the decisions we make. It sounds like an interesting piece. I will check it out. Congratulations on being the BOTD.
"Regular reading improves your grammar."
No Wahala
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

All You'll Never Be by E. L. Neve is a short illustrated book sharing the meaning of life. It encourages you to look beyond what you see and takes you deeper to understand who you really are. It sounds like a great self-help book that will inspire readers. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
byrondsouza
Currently Reading: The Alchemist
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by byrondsouza »

Every picture in this book has so much deep meaning. I love the way one simple picture can have such a deep meaning. The one I liked in the beginning is where the sunflower and the grasshopper are trying to reach for the sky and how the sunflower cries tears of petals not knowing that it has already accomplished a lot and that it should compare itself to anyone.
Sbitan Mohammad
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sbitan-mohammad.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Sbitan Mohammad »

Life is so unpredictable and enthralling. Seeing this book cover, I thought this book would be about an animal story but seeing this review, I'm prompted to read this. Beautiful review.
Precious Amarachi Nzeakor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-amarachi-nzeakor.html
Latest Review: I'll Always Be With You by Violetta Armour

Post by Precious Amarachi Nzeakor »

Content and happiness are things I've found difficult to grasp especially living in my immediate environment. But this book would be perfect to teach that you can embrace life one day at a time, as you have explained. Thank you.
Abiodunakinola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: Mystery in the Metaverse by Nick Airus

Post by Abiodunakinola »

The brevity of "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" combined with its exploration of profound human thoughts offers a refreshing perspective. The author's insights on the meaning of life, happiness, and navigating challenges provide a concise yet impactful guide for readers. Nice review.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Tainted Jade by Richard Blaine

Post by Veronica Hunter »

Neve's exploration of life's meaning in 'All You'll Never Be' is both poignant and enlightening. The way the author delves into the complexities of happiness and choice resonates deeply with me.
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: Island Girl by Charles R Hinckley

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

Reading 'All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are' was a transformative experience. E. L. Neve's words lingered with me long after I turned the last page, prompting deep reflection on life's meaning and our place in the universe.
Ahmed Basioy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Ahmed Basioy »

The book discusses five basic philosophical ideas: There is no one like you: This chapter focuses on the uniqueness and uniqueness of each person, and urges the reader to accept themselves as they are. You Can't Please Everyone: This chapter aims to free the reader from the burden of pleasing others, and encourages him to focus on his own happiness. Perfection does not exist: This chapter discusses the idea that perfection is an illusion, and encourages the reader to accept his faults and mistakes. The Past Doesn't Matter: This chapter focuses on the importance of living in the present, not getting hung up on the past or worrying about the future. No One Knows Everything: This chapter reminds the reader that knowledge is limited, and that humility is the key to learning and growing.
Strengths of the book:

Writing Style: The writing style is easy and simple, and full of realistic examples that make the book easy to understand.
Illustrations: The book includes beautiful illustrations that complement the ideas and make them clearer.
Impact: The book helps the reader change his outlook on life, and motivates him to live happily and contentedly.
Weak points in the book:

Shortness of the book: Some readers may find that the book is too short, and that the ideas deserve more depth.
Simplicity of ideas: Some readers may feel that the ideas are not new or deep enough.
overall assessment:

"All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" is a wonderful book for those who want to change their outlook on life and live happily and contently. The book features an easy and simple writing style, beautiful illustrations, and important philosophical ideas.
Sara Rispo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sara-rispo.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Sara Rispo »

It seems an interesting reading. Readers will surely find this book enlightening. Congrats on BOTD!
"Please, my dear, don't burn yourself to keep them warm".
Kirui Collins
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirui-collins.html
Latest Review: Zen and the Art of Writing by Ray Hodgson

Post by Kirui Collins »

In the midst of challenges, we should embrace the way we are and strive to discover our true selves. Congrats on the BOTD. A great review!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”