Review of All You'll Never Be

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3049
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: Duck Blinds I Have Known by Donny McElvoy

Re: Review of All You'll Never Be

Post by Kibet Hillary »

Indeed, we cannot be everything and whatever we see is enough. The encouragement not to cry when one's vision does not turn out as planned and instead look beyond is a wonderful piece of advice, as this is more often the case in life. I have added the book to my shelf, and I look forward to learning from the author. Many thanks for the review.
:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Elizabeth-Tush4Christ
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizabeth-tush4christ.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Elizabeth-Tush4Christ »

I like books that captivate the readers and contain relatable visuals. Finding meaning in life can be quite an assle i would like to read the book. Thanks for the review.
Sirajuddin A
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 555
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirajuddin-a.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Sirajuddin A »

Reading the title of this book stimulates a reader's mind to know what message this book has in its fold, and what it unfolds seems enlightening and meaningful, and it can change a reader's perspective about happiness.
Michelle Chafins
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Caroline Peckham
Currently Reading: Zodiac Academy
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelle-chafins.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
fav_author_id: 46995
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 43%

Post by Michelle Chafins »

It is indeed a valuable lesson to acknowledge that our plans may not always unfold as anticipated. The author's emphasis on refraining from allowing setbacks to cloud our judgment and perspective is on point. Instead of succumbing to despair, the recommendation to shift our focus outward and explore the opportunities that may arise from such situations is both refreshing and enlightening. This perspective encourages personal growth and resilience in the face of adversity. "All you'll never be is a good little read, I'd rate it a 4 out of 5.
Deborah Belanger
Currently Reading: The Bulletproof Missionary
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Deborah Belanger »

I enjoyed your nice review on, "All You'll Never Be" by E. L. Neve. I read the Amazon sample and was amazed at the illustrations pictured there with very wise words. The title of this book made me double look at it because I missed the "Never" Be in the title the first time. We all strive to be someone that we want to be and sometimes that doesn't happen. We shouldn't cry about it when things don't go the way we wanted it to but this little book gets you to look at yourself in a better way. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this lovely book. Congratulations to the author for BOTD.
A Sheik
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by A Sheik »

I agree, this book gives us strength to live and shows us how to be brave and face life. It is very enlightening as it highlights the importance of values in individuals.
Rakesh+12345
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Rakesh+12345 »

The carefree illustrations in the book are a feature that engross readers from the first page. The author uses examples to illustrate the concepts discussed, making it easy for readers to understand the author's points without any hiccups. One example is when the author discusses when our plans don't go as we have envisioned them to. She suggests that crying because of it wouldn't solve anything, as it would blur our vision. Instead, we should look beyond ourselves to see what new window life is opening.
Congratulations to the Author for BOTD!
Prabhat Sunil Mathur
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prabhat-sunil-mathur.html
Latest Review: Severed Roots by Nego Huzcotoq

Post by Prabhat Sunil Mathur »

Thank you for sharing your insightful thoughts on "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" by E. L. Neve. Your appreciation for the carefree drawings and the seamless integration of illustrations with the content is duly noted. It's heartening to hear that the examples used in the book aided in a clear understanding of the concepts discussed.
Rahul Singh 29
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahul-singh-29.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Rahul Singh 29 »

Life is a journey with ups and downs, where we learn and grow. It's a mysterious adventure to enjoy with bravery and kindness. The decisions we make shape our lives, so it's important to choose wisely based on what's important to us. Thanks for your review, and congrats to the author on #BOTD!
Life is a play where we are the actors and the audience, We laugh and cry, love and hate, create and destroy,
We seek to know ourselves and others, to belong and to be free, We accept what we can and change what we must.
Kristine Mariel Diaz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 234
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristine-mariel-diaz.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kristine Mariel Diaz »

To ensure that everyone understands the story's message and to help readers connect with it, the examples and images are a wonderful aid.
Excellent, well-written, and frank review.
Huini Hellen
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Conversing with Various Entities
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-huini-hellen.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Huini Hellen »

I commend the author for using relatable examples to illustrate life, as readers will tend to relate more with their previous experiences. Thank you for the wonderful review.
The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting. The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way. - Marcus Aurelius
Sarvesh J Yadav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarvesh-j-yadav.html
Latest Review: Exodus by Jean Hackensmith

Post by Sarvesh J Yadav »

If you need a book that will take you through rapidly and make you feel vibrant, then All You'll Never Be is an ideal novel. At the end of the day, it will be a book that will make you laugh, and high-five your own individuality, while also reassuring you that you're worthy and deserve all the best in life. Congrats on # BOTD
sanjeev maurya
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanjeev-maurya.html
Latest Review: Quantitative Research Made Easy by Claude Phiri

Post by sanjeev maurya »

Your review provides a compelling glimpse into "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" by E. L. Neve. The book seems to offer a refreshing perspective on life's meaning and the importance of self-acceptance. The author's use of examples and illustrations appears to make the content engaging and easy to relate to. Your positive rating and recommendation indicate that this book could be a valuable read for those seeking insight into appreciating oneself and finding peace. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, as they've piqued my interest in exploring this book further!
MMcB
Favorite Book: Island of Missing Trees
Currently Reading: The Elephant(s) in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmcb.html
Latest Review: Ungraduated by Ken Hannaman
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by MMcB »

The reviewer and I really like the fantastic pictures in the new book, "All You'll Never Be" by E. L. Neve. The illustrations fit with the words so well! This book outlines the idea that we are unique yet we cannot be everything. What we can be is ourselves and that is just the most amazing and fulfilling concept. Gratitude for being who we are and who, as well as what, we are not is a major theme and explained extremely well! Thank you for the wonderful book! And a huge thank you to the wonderful reviewer!
If you're going through hell, keep going.
~ Sir Winston Churchill
Rezaul Hasan
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rezaul-hasan.html
Latest Review: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition by Allen David Young

Post by Rezaul Hasan »

The compelling novel "All You'll Never Be" by E. L. Neve delves into the intricacies of relationships, identity, and human wants. Neve skillfully interweaves the lives of a variety of individuals; all of them are battling their own fears and aspirations. The story explores themes of self-discovery and pursuing goals against the backdrop of a busy city, ultimately raising concerns about the sacrifices we make in the name of happiness. Neve's writing evokes strong feelings and insightful observations in the reader, taking them on a contemplative and enlightening trip. The moving song "All You'll Never Be" serves as a sad reminder of everyone's desire for meaning and community. I'll give it a rating of five stars.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”