Review of All You'll Never Be

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Malleswararao Dasari
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malleswararao-dasari.html
Latest Review: At Vitoria by Marcia Riman Selz

Re: Review of All You'll Never Be

Post by Malleswararao Dasari »

The review provides a concise overview of "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are," highlighting its exploration of existential questions and the human pursuit of happiness. The use of relatable examples like life as a video game adds depth to the discussion. Overall, it seems like a thought-provoking read that encourages introspection and contemplation on life's meaning.
grace ruhara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-ruhara.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by grace ruhara »

Apart from that the book is educational or rather informative, I would really enjoy the vibrant illustrations the author includes in the book.
Ramadevi Tatavarthi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ramadevi-tatavarthi.html
Latest Review: Requiem For A Queen by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Ramadevi Tatavarthi »

This review beautifully captures the essence of "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" by E. L. Neve. It delves into life's meaning and the significance of perspective, while praising the engaging illustrations that complement the text. The author's advice on adapting to life's twists is timely and resonant, making it a thought-provoking and insightful read that encourages self-reflection.
Lunar gate
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lunar-gate.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Lunar gate »

Certainly! Sometimes things don't go according to our plans, as the saying goes, "We plan, but fate has other ideas." Your review is wonderfully written and much appreciated.
sidra iqbal 1
Currently Reading: NADEEM'S JOURNEY
Bookshelf Size: 30
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 55%

Post by sidra iqbal 1 »

I gave 5 out of 5 star's....The title of this book " All you all Never be" is beautiful. It describe the whole life in these words....Excellent
Janet Kimetto
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Janet Kimetto »

I find this book unique (a self-help book (about happiness) with illustrations). I looked at a few pages and really liked the illustrations and the fact that it's a quick read. Thanks for the review!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
Martina Sette
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martina-sette.html
Latest Review: Involuntary Reroute by Robert Laney
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 123%

Post by Martina Sette »

This book offers a brief yet profound exploration of human existence. With vibrant illustrations and insightful thoughts, it guides readers toward self-appreciation and peace. I love it!
Ridwan Salami
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ridwan Salami »

I agree. There are choices and consequences indeed. It is a short interesting copy with great illustrations, I can’t wait to read this copy. Thank you for the great review.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: This Is Your Last Warning
Bookshelf Size: 643
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @sahi+1, I just read your comments on the official review of "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" and I agree this is an amazing read that should be read by all members. One needs to understand that we should be held accountable for our actions but we do not necessarily change our personalities and actions because of the acts of our ancestors. We should keep an open mind regarding the outcome and do our best to teach our children how to handle adversity.
Krushna Patil
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krushna-patil.html
Latest Review: Love Is by Kim Sorrelle

Post by Krushna Patil »

This review of "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" by E. L. Neve paints a picture of a thought-provoking and enlightening read. The concise yet impactful exploration of existential themes and vibrant illustrations create an immersive experience for readers. Your appreciation for the author's advice on embracing oneself and navigating life's uncertainties highlights the book's value in promoting self-reflection and personal growth.
Krushna Patil
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krushna-patil.html
Latest Review: Love Is by Kim Sorrelle

Post by Krushna Patil »

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and insightful review of "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" by E. L. Neve. Your detailed analysis of the book's themes and illustrations is greatly appreciated. It's wonderful to hear that you found the content enlightening and the advice timely. I'm glad the book resonated with you so well. Your recommendation will surely help others discover and appreciate this valuable read.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: This Is Your Last Warning
Bookshelf Size: 643
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Krushna Patil, I just read your comments on the official review of "All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are" and I found this is an amazing book that should be read by all members. The content is very enlightening and the advice is veery timely. I am certain you can come up with additional reasons for appreciating the recommendations that will help others appreciate this valuable read. I highly recommend this book and any sequels that may be written in the near future.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”