Review of Now or Never

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anu Anand
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Re: Review of Now or Never

Post by Anu Anand »

'Now or Never' delves deep into a woman's quest for freedom and recognition, touching the hearts of many. Jennifer's bravery shines through, and the suspense surrounding Charlie's disappearance is gripping. Excited to dive into this compelling story! Congrats on BOTD!
Rodel Barnachea
Favorite Author: Lemony Snicket
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rodel-barnachea.html
Latest Review: An Accessible Iliad by Emer Jackson
fav_author_id: 5004

Post by Rodel Barnachea »

I am fascinated by Jennifer's feelings of being unloved and taken advantage of by her family. I am intrigued by her decision to run away with her two-year-old son. I am interested in learning if Jennifer's family would be reunited again especially now that her two-year-old son went missing.
Patel Khushi Manishbhai
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Markus Zusak
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: To the Lighthouse
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-patel-khushi-manishbhai.html
Latest Review: Send Her Back and Other Stories by Munashe Kaseke
fav_author_id: 2540

Post by Patel Khushi Manishbhai »

Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.

Margaret Atwood

Mary Wasche's "Now or Never" follows Jennifer Davis as she flees her family's abuse and heads to a Minnesota campsite with her son Charlie in tow. Jennifer regrets what she did and longs for a life where she is respected and loved while authorities look for Charlie. The novel poses significant queries on duties and responsibilities while illustrating realistic family dynamics. Suggested for lovers of the romance, adventure, and crime-thriller genres; also suitable for older teens and couples with children.
Ni_weh_sesh62
Rugmini Parameshwar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rugmini-parameshwar.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Rugmini Parameshwar »

Jennifer's bold decision to seek autonomy is truly admirable. My thoughts are with her, hoping for Charlie's safe return. The review beautifully captures the essence of the book, highlighting its gripping suspense and heartfelt themes. Well done!
Rezaul Hasan
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rezaul-hasan.html
Latest Review: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition by Allen David Young

Post by Rezaul Hasan »

Mary Wash's writings are beautifully presented in this book that relates to the lives of many women in our society. Her writing really appeals to me. Throughout the entire book, I was captivated by the blend of romance, adventure, and suspense. But this book is inappropriate for younger kids since it contains non-borderline swearing. I'll give this book a five-star rating.
Sheen Jenny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheen-jenny.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by Sheen Jenny »

Q"I was truly captivated by Mary Wasche's novel 'Now or Never.' It sheds light on the struggles many women face in balancing their own desires with the demands of family life, making it highly relatable
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Esther Deekor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-deekor.html
Latest Review: Risky Business In Rising China by Mark Atkeson

Post by Esther Deekor »

This story is a reflection of what many women go through in our society today. She makes a decision in the tension and stress of the moment but questions her decision because of her missing child, Charlie. All women, not only Jennifer, deserve to be loved and given a chance to chase their own dreams too.
shiremaiden
Currently Reading: Remembering the Future
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiremaiden.html
Latest Review: Let’s Mountain Bike! by Paul Molenberg

Post by shiremaiden »

'Now or never' is quite common and could sound tired sometimes. But indeed, with context, the phrase could come alive again! This review hints that there is more to the title. What indeed could have happened to Charlie?
Smrithi Arun
Currently Reading: The Girl On The Train
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smrithi-arun.html
Latest Review: Derrick of Death by Malvina Lerma
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 6%

Post by Smrithi Arun »

Jennifer definitely deserves a life where she is loved and respected. Without judging too early, I would like to know what happened to Charlie and what was the outcome that came of her actions. Congrats on the BOTD!
Reading is dreaming with open eyes
Gladis Ratish Kumar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gladis-ratish-kumar.html
Latest Review: Promiscuous Girl by Kelli Nicole

Post by Gladis Ratish Kumar »

The review provided valuable information. The plot appears intriguing, resonating with many of us. I am interested in delving into the book to explore Jennifer's journey and how she handles the challenges that may arise from her decision.
Jorge Gutierrez 3
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Jorge Gutierrez 3 »

Hey this book would no be for be but it sounds interesting by that guidance hope doesn't let me down thought because is sounds pretty good story thought
Atieno Magero
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 146
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Atieno Magero »

Now or Never seems like a realistic book. The author did a great job of creating characters and a story that lots of married women and moms can relate to. I'm keen on reading this book. Congratulations on making botd!
shvarya malai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shvarya-malai.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by shvarya malai »

The captivating and inspirational book "Now or Never" exhorts readers to grasp the day, make big plans, and act decisively in order to completely change their lives. I must stress how well-written this review is; I had a great time reading it.
Abdurahman Mohammed
Currently Reading: Promesa fatal
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Abdurahman Mohammed »

This is one of the best books to speak on the side of women. It really showed me how moms struggle to keep their families as one piece. The book os written in easy and attractive English
I say that every man and child needs to read this book to understand "mom" of the house
Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu
Currently Reading: The Last Imprint
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntokozo-joy-ndlovu.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu »

Rightfully, a lot of married women will relate to the character of Jennifer. It is a sad thing to see how most people become inappriciated by the very families they would do anything for. Sounds like a thought provoking book. Well done on the review.
"All I can do is fight, and I intend to. After all, giving up on the process is giving up on the result."

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”