Review of White Dove Rhythm Spirit

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jenipher Owino
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenipher-owino.html
Latest Review: Higher Connections by Eric Right and Alexandra Right

Review of White Dove Rhythm Spirit

Post by Jenipher Owino »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "White Dove Rhythm Spirit" by Kenneth Goff.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

White Dove Rhythm Spirit is a book by Kenneth D. Goff that explores the theme of finding the rhythm of life after experiencing a tragedy. The book is based on the author's personal journey of losing his wife to cancer and how he coped with his grief and rediscovered his passion for music and spirituality. The book is divided into three parts: The Rhythm of Loss, The Rhythm of Healing, and The Rhythm of Joy. Each part consists of several chapters that describe the author's emotions, thoughts, and actions during different stages of his recovery process.

The book is written in a conversational and candid style, with the author sharing his personal stories, insights, and reflections. The book also includes some poems and songs that the author composed as a way of expressing his feelings and finding solace. The book is intended to inspire and encourage readers who are going through similar situations or who are interested in learning more about the power of music and spirituality in healing. The book also offers some practical tips and exercises that readers can try to improve their well-being and find their own rhythm of life.

The book is a heartfelt and honest account of one man's journey of overcoming a devastating loss and finding a new purpose and meaning in life. The book is not a self-help guide or a religious doctrine, but rather a personal testimony of how music and spirituality can help heal the wounds of the soul. The book is easy to read and understand, and it can appeal to a wide range of audiences. The book is also well-structured and organized, with each part and chapter having a clear focus and message.

However, the book is not without its flaws. The book has some grammatical errors and typos that can distract the reader and affect the quality of the writing. For example, on page 45, the author writes "I was so anger" instead of "I was so angry". On page 87, the author writes "She was a beautiful women" instead of "She was a beautiful woman". These errors could have been avoided with proper editing and proofreading. The book also lacks some references and citations for some of the facts and claims that the author makes. For example, on page 123, the author states that "According to a recent study, music therapy can reduce pain and anxiety in cancer patients". However, the author does not provide the source or the name of the study that supports this statement. This can make the reader question the credibility and validity of the information.

Overall, White Dove Rhythm Spirit is a book that can touch the hearts and minds of the readers and inspire them to find their own rhythm of life. The book is a sincere and authentic expression of the author's personal journey of healing and transformation. The book has some flaws and limitations, but they do not overshadow the value and the message of the book. The book is worth reading and recommending to others who are looking for hope and guidance in their lives. In that case, Iwould rate this book 4 out of 5 stars because i enjoyed reading it and it inspired me alot.

White Dove Rhythm Spirit
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
KzQuintana6
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by KzQuintana6 »

My first thought about the title after I read is like White doves are symbolic of new beginnings, peace, fidelity, love, luck and prosperity. Their release is a tradition that has been making ceremonies, rituals and celebrations more powerful and meaningful for thousands of years. Releasing doves uplifts the eyes, signifies new beginnings and true celebrations in flight.

But then after I read the book it's full off mystery and to her spiritual music and more but really I didn't expect the story was really good I really love it.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”