Parker Takes A Bullet

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
wacokid
Bookshelf Size: 0

Parker Takes A Bullet

Post by wacokid »

A new mystery/thriller is out, called Parker Takes A Bullet.

I know the author well, and he's a good writer and designer, should be worth a read.

[Moderation note: Thread title changed to include book's title as required by the forum rules for this section.]
sazzledazzle

Post by sazzledazzle »

I love mystery books. I love reading Harlen Coben, because you just never know what is going to happen next.. it's always a surprise when something happens. This sounds like it would be worth reading :-)
kim robin

Post by kim robin »

I love thriller and mystery books too. I would be glad if I found that in the internet. I think that's worth reading. I'll check that out.
Oneday

Post by Oneday »

sazzledazzle wrote:I love mystery books. I love reading Harlen Coben, because you just never know what is going to happen next.. it's always a surprise when something happens. This sounds like it would be worth reading :-)
I actually find Coben quite predictable. After reading 3 of his novels, i gave up
ideaman

Post by ideaman »

A friend, a retired 911 supervisor, told me she read Parker Takes a Bullet and liked it a lot. She said the police procedural stuff was accurate and she stayed up late one night to finish it. She couldn't put it down. She is loaning me her copy.
nessakp

Post by nessakp »

I also read this book in one night. For one reason I couldn't put it down for another reason my son was rushing me to finish so he could read it. He also enjoyed it. Great read I highly recommend it!
Montetre'

Post by Montetre' »

Mystery is great!
ideaman

Post by ideaman »

and it's great! A very enjoyable read. It works for me as an adult, but I can see teenagers enjoying it even more. I'm giving the book to my daughter. Would much rather her read this than the Twilight books. This is a thriller that makes you think.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”