Review of FALSE FLAG and HEADHUNTERS

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Isaac Oh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-oh.html
Latest Review: What I Hear When God Speaks by Allen J Brown Jr

Review of FALSE FLAG and HEADHUNTERS

Post by Isaac Oh »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "FALSE FLAG and HEADHUNTERS" by Dick Croy.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In the aftermath of 9/11, Frank and Ana find themselves drawn into a survivors' group, each carrying their own emotional baggage. They reminisce over the lives lost during the attack and try to uncover the truth and the real perpetrators of this attack. Embark on a captivating journey through a fictional narrative that weaves together the aftermath of 9/11 in the book "False Flag and HeadHunters" by Dick Croy. Join Frank and Ana as they seek to uncover shocking revelations, propelling them into a quest for truth. Brace yourself for a suspenseful ride that challenges perceptions in this captivating work of fiction.

False Flag and HeadHunters is divided into two parts, chronicling the stories of Frank and Ana as well as Jack and Art. The narrative is carefully crafted to maintain a delicate balance between these two seemingly interconnected tales.

I thoroughly enjoyed the initial section of the book; the story was engaging and well-written. Despite its fictional nature, it possessed a realistic touch that captivated my interest.

While there weren't many aspects to dislike about this book, I sensed a lack of synchronization between the first and second parts. The latter might fare better as a stand-alone book. Additionally, the conclusion of the initial part felt incomplete, leaving me uncertain about the possibility of a continuation. Although I encountered a few errors during my reading, they were not significant enough to divert attention from the book's main focus. It's worth noting that, despite these observations, this book was professionally edited.

I will rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. One star is deducted due to inconsistencies, particularly the tension between the book being labeled as a work of fiction and the author referencing real-life occurrences within the narrative. This duality, affirmed in various parts of the book, might be perceived as providing potentially misleading information.

I recommend this book to readers who enjoy books that have a blend of mystery and conspiracy theories. However, it's essential for readers who can navigate the dual nature of the storytelling without feeling misled by the mix of fictional and real-life references.

FALSE FLAG and HEADHUNTERS
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: The Incarnation by Arthur Telling

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

This detailed review of "False Flag and HeadHunters" provides a balanced assessment of the book's strengths and weaknesses. It offers valuable insights into the narrative, character development, and potential concerns. The review is helpful in informing potential readers about the book's content and style. While it points out some drawbacks, it also highlights the engaging aspects of the story. From the reviewer's perspective, the book appears to be a good addition to the library of readers interested in mystery and conspiracy theories. It may motivate some readers to purchase the book based on its captivating narrative and realistic touch.
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

The review provides an insightful perspective on the book "False Flag and HeadHunters" by Dick Croy. It praises the engaging storytelling and realistic touch, but points out a lack of synchronization between the two parts. The reviewer also notes some errors but acknowledges the professional editing. Overall, the book appears to be a good read for those who enjoy mystery and conspiracy theories, as long as they can navigate the mix of fictional and real-life references.
Rohith Kumar Pakala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rohith-kumar-pakala.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Rohith Kumar Pakala »

Thank you for your valuable insights, your review built interest in me to read this book. Great information is given by you about the book, thank you for that.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”