Review of Path Unguided

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: From GED to PhD by Barbara Crump

Review of Path Unguided

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Path Unguided" by Bald Solomon.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In Path Unguided: Grieving Your Father’s Death by Bald Solomon, Delilah Boaz, head of quality control at Alexandria Meat, gets caught in a mystery after her friend, Jobe, loses his dad to a construction site accident. Her reoccurring misunderstandings with her father over the welfare of his company also served as a constant source of worry for her. She investigates Jobe's father's accident, finding clues hinting at foul play at the construction site. 

With help from her friends Michelle and Jobe, Delilah races to uncover the truth behind her father's factory mishaps, facing tense confrontations and eerie encounters. But as she gets closer to the truth, Delilah's path to justice may be darker than she thought. Find out how the story unfolds for Delilah in this captivating book!

I really enjoyed this story because it was a short and simple one. Also, the author was able to convey the story of each character through easily understandable means. I also like the fact that this book contains valuable lessons on determination and the importance of family and community that readers can learn from.

Although this book was well written, I found a few reasons to dislike it. I noticed that some characters were not given the expected closure. For instance, Luke’s story seemed abandoned and forgotten because of the way his path in the book ended. However, I could hardly find any grammatical errors while reading through this book, and I must say that this book was exceptionally well edited.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of the reasons mentioned above. I also believe that this book can entertain readers while also teaching them certain values of hope, determination, and the power of unity.

I recommend this book to readers who enjoy suspenseful dramas with a hint of mystery. Also, this book will appeal to readers who enjoy simple, short stories. This book can be enjoyed by readers of diverse age ranges, as its contents are not vulgar or profane.

Path Unguided
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”