Official Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Maria C Leonard
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-c-leonard.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Re: Official Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Maria C Leonard »

I am very excited to listen to this book. I love mystery and adventure books, so this one sounds like it might hit that mark. I also like the idea of the Native American and nature connection.

Thanks for posting such a well thought out and detailed review.
Triciat50
Favorite Book: The Luminaries
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 558
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-triciat50.html
Latest Review: The Miracle of Ramadan by Wassim Hijazi

Post by Triciat50 »

I am reading another book in the series and the author is just wonderful. I am looking forward to reading this one too. Thank you for your review.
Saif ChauDharY
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Saif ChauDharY »

Charlie Sheldon’s “Strong Heart” is a absolutely fascinating novel. It tells the tale of fifteen-year-vintage Dave Brower, a Native American boy from the Pacific Northwest who is struggling to keep his circle of relatives together amidst hardships. Dave is resilient and determined, no matter those tough situations, and his quest to shield and assist his circle of relatives is inspiring.

In the tale, Dave and his circle of relatives war with poverty and his father’s alcoholism, however this does not stop Dave from doing his first-class in lifestyles. He reveals ways to make cash and shield his brothers and sisters from the harsh truth in their lives. Similarly, Dave works tirelessly to assist his mother find happiness in her new husband’s home and to show to his father that he is worth of his love and appreciate.

Charlie Sheldon has created a story this is each emotionally gripping and grippingly sensible. Dave’s plight is quite transferring and provoking, and he is really the heart of the tale. He is not on my own via his struggles, although, as his satisfactory buddy, Marcus, is continually there to lend a helping hand.

Overall, Charlie Sheldon has crafted an unforgettable coming-of-age story this is each heartwarming and heartbreaking, and I would tremendously propose it to readers who love character-pushed testimonies. It is a story so that it will linger within the readers’ hearts even after the closing web page has been turned.
Chaudhary
A new me
Currently Reading: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a-new-me.html
Latest Review: The Power of Conscious Connection by Talia Fox
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by A new me »

I have never listened to an audiobook before, I wonder what that experience would be like. However, I loved every part of your review, wouldn't it be fun and amazing to go on a mysterious adventure? Thank you very much.
Yonia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Yonia »

In addition to reading books, listening to audio books is also very enjoyable, coupled with good narration that makes readers enjoy the storyline even more. A Native American on an adventure hike goes missing for a few days and returns with a strange story.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”