Author Topic: The Sequel(s) to Project Tau (Now Available!)

Use this forum to discuss the April 2020 Book of the month, "Project Tau" by Jude Austin
rahilshajahan
Currently Reading: Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahilshajahan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Re: Author Topic: The Sequel(s) to Project Tau (Now Available!)

Post by rahilshajahan »

Please don't stop writing. Homecoming was good; I felt Project Tau was a banger and can't actually be compared to Homecoming. I was just happy for KaTau in the second book. I hope the spinoff series does that Akkhenian Ambassador's daughter some justice.
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." - Steve Wright
Jude Austin
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jude-austin.html
Latest Review: The Palm Reader by Christopher Bowron

Post by Jude Austin »

rahilshajahan wrote: 18 Aug 2020, 09:02 Please don't stop writing. Homecoming was good; I felt Project Tau was a banger and can't actually be compared to Homecoming. I was just happy for KaTau in the second book. I hope the spinoff series does that Akkhenian Ambassador's daughter some justice.
Thank you :D I'm so happy you enjoyed Homecoming! Book 3 is underway, but it's going to be very long. It's basically two intertwining stories - one Tau's, one Kata's - and so far I'm about 1/3 of the way through Kata's, and up to about 50,000 words. It also features the other two main characters from Homecoming, some minor but familiar faces, and the setup for Book 4. (Boy, am I looking forward to writing Book 4! :D :D :D )

If you can't wait, I do have a newsletter where I offer sneak peeks of upcoming books - both in the Projects series and outside it - along with a behind-the-scenes look at things that were planned for Homecoming but cut. Mostly because the original plan for Homecoming was drastically different from how it turned out.

(And if you're super-bored and want to revisit the book in a different way, Project Tau now has its own TVTropes page! :happy-bouncygreen: )
Laura Mich
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-mich.html
Latest Review: A Woman's Rise To Courage by Birgit T Klare

Post by Laura Mich »

This bit of information is beneficial. Looking forward to continuing with the series.
Liana Mayhew
Favorite Book: The Orb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liana-mayhew.html
Latest Review: The Trafficking Murders by Brian O'Hare

Post by Liana Mayhew »

Thank you for taking the time to let the readers know there is a sequel to Project Tau. not many authors would do that. I was hooked on the first book, and I am over the moon that there is more to come! on my way over to amazon to download Homecoming as we speak!
Jude Austin
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jude-austin.html
Latest Review: The Palm Reader by Christopher Bowron

Post by Jude Austin »

Liana Mayhew wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 16:13 Thank you for taking the time to let the readers know there is a sequel to Project Tau. not many authors would do that. I was hooked on the first book, and I am over the moon that there is more to come! on my way over to amazon to download Homecoming as we speak!
Thank you :D I'm so happy to hear that! There are actually now two sequels available now; Nowhere to Hide was released 2-3 months ago, so I hope you'll enjoy both books :D (And if you do enjoy them, maybe consider leaving an Amazon review :P )
Liana Mayhew
Favorite Book: The Orb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liana-mayhew.html
Latest Review: The Trafficking Murders by Brian O'Hare

Post by Liana Mayhew »

That's fantastic! That's my reading sorted for a little while, Thankyou 😀 I'm sure I will love them as much as the first. I just love your work and look forward to read the rest in the series 😊

Return to “Discuss "Project Tau" by Jude Austin”