Overall rating and opinion of "Project Tau" by Jude Austin

Use this forum to discuss the April 2020 Book of the month, "Project Tau" by Jude Austin
Laura Mich
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-mich.html
Latest Review: A Woman's Rise To Courage by Birgit T Klare

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Project Tau" by Jude Austin

Post by Laura Mich »

Cloning is not a storyline that any author can piece together to create a magnificent book. This book, however, is wonderfully interwoven to create a perfect harmony. I'd give it a 4 out of 4 stars.
deborahveader
Favorite Book: The Perfect Husband: An FBI Profiler Novel
Currently Reading: To Own Two Suns
Bookshelf Size: 164
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deborahveader.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by deborahveader »

I loved every aspect of this book. It was so easy to read and flowed so well. I really liked how even in the future students are concerned about popularity. I equally appreciated how Tau was so innocent. He is tortured, or “trained,” repeatedly and yet he merely takes it like it is any other ordinary day. There was, in fact, nothing I disliked about the book. To me, this was the perfect science fiction novel. You bitterly hated the “bad guys” and desperately wanted Kalin and Tau to escape and get revenge.
namuyong
Currently Reading: Primal Encounter
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by namuyong »

am in between the pages and i can't get my eyes of the book. i think the author has tried to imitate the story of creation from the bible. as i continues reading i want to find out if he come to find his lost creatures.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flinx's Folly
Bookshelf Size: 419
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: Three Bullets by Charles Alexander
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by NetMassimo »

I took my time, but eventually, I read the novel. It was more brutal than I thought! :shock2: The story seemed more about Kata/Kaling than Tau, but this is a nitpick. It's an intense story and I read it quickly. It left me with some food for thought as it's a science fiction version of the old problem of how some people can just mark someone as a non-human and torture them with no remorse. That's why I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.
Ciao :)
Massimo
Shridhar Suryawanshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shridhar-suryawanshi.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Shridhar Suryawanshi »

It was a unique, entertaining book. I was drawn into the author's creative writing style. The plot was not disappointing, too. I give the rating 4 out of 4 stars.
Samuel Okoye 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Samuel Okoye 2 »

'Project Tau' by Jude Austin was a great read for me. Austin's writing style largely left me 'watching the story like a movie.' It's also made me to embark on further research about cloning, even though sci-fi was initially not my thing. It's 4 out of 4 for me.

Return to “Discuss "Project Tau" by Jude Austin”