Dennison and Sadism

Use this forum to discuss the April 2020 Book of the month, "Project Tau" by Jude Austin
ZettieOby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Re: Dennison and Sadism

Post by ZettieOby »

Dennison sounds more like a saddist with fact he could inflict pain without batting an eye say it all.
aruntr2001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aruntr2001.html
Latest Review: Theatre of Racial Conflict by Bunmi Popoola

Post by aruntr2001 »

I would vote Dennison as the antagonist. I was eve carried away a little when I started reading about his sadistic acts in those chapters.
Brianna_MC_griffin97
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brianna-mc-griffin97.html
Latest Review: Finding James by Nancy Blaha

Post by Brianna_MC_griffin97 »

I believe Dennison was the main antagonist in the story. He had no remorse, no feelings, no physical expressions, or any other signs of humanity for what he did to the projects. It made me wonder if Dennison was a clone himself because he was so evil. I don't know why, but when reading about the scientists, I thought of the scientists from the book (or movie) "The Cabin in the Woods". When seeing the image of Dennison's character in my mind, I pictured him as Steve Hadley, the cold-hearted scientist from "The Cabin in the Woods". Both characters just seemed so alike because they are both narcissistic, not caring about the lives of others.
InventorT
Currently Reading: One Way or Another
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inventort.html
Latest Review: Better Dead Than Divorced by Lukas Thanasis Konandreas, M.D.

Post by InventorT »

Dennison was my least favorite character. I feel he wasn’t only the main antagonist but a sadist too
rahilshajahan
Currently Reading: Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahilshajahan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by rahilshajahan »

B Creech wrote: 01 Apr 2020, 17:44 In my opinion, Dennison was both the main antagonist and the most dangerous one. And he was definitely sadistic!
I completely agree with you. The man was a perfect mixture of all the evil in the world. The audacity of him to still think he was so superior even at the brink of death.
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." - Steve Wright

Return to “Discuss "Project Tau" by Jude Austin”