What storylines do you need more of?

Use this forum to discuss the April 2020 Book of the month, "Project Tau" by Jude Austin
Tavaiel26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tavaiel26.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

What storylines do you need more of?

Post by Tavaiel26 »

Of course, I want to know what happens with Kata and Tau, But I also want to see if Amy pops up again, or even Dr. Chatton, since his home planet is mentioned early in Homecoming?

What storylines do you want to see picked up again?
leximutia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leximutia.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by leximutia »

I'm genuinely hoping that Reinfield didn't actually die, although it seems his storyline has ended definitively...

I just want to know what either or both Amy Saunders or Jimmy Salvatore does with the info on Kata. I'd also like to Dr. Chatton make a reappearance in the lives of Tau and Kata. He seems like a quality, intelligent, and trustworthy individual.
Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 356
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Post by Brenda Creech »

I want to know how Kata is received if he gets back to his planet. I'm interested in knowing how the people will treat him. I hope Amy shows up again too.
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Tavaiel26
Currently Reading:

Post by Tavaiel26 »

leximutia wrote: 03 Apr 2020, 18:44 I'm genuinely hoping that Reinfield didn't actually die, although it seems his storyline has ended definitively...

I just want to know what either or both Amy Saunders or Jimmy Salvatore does with the info on Kata. I'd also like to Dr. Chatton make a reappearance in the lives of Tau and Kata. He seems like a quality, intelligent, and trustworthy individual.
Uh, never considered Reinfield being alive... but on that gist, now I want to know what happened with Project Epsilon! If the security system didn't harm him, Project Epsilon might be the only individual left alive in the Space Station besides Chatton.

Kata and Tau start Homecoming in Chatton's homeworld, and I really want to see if it means something!
Tavaiel26
Currently Reading:

Post by Tavaiel26 »

B Creech wrote: 03 Apr 2020, 20:00 I want to know how Kata is received if he gets back to his planet. I'm interested in knowing how the people will treat him. I hope Amy shows up again too.
I really want to know if he sees his family again, he felt like he was unimportant to them and they were so heartbroken about his death!
Julie Petitbon
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Favorite Book: The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
Currently Reading: Becoming Michele Obama
Bookshelf Size: 699
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-petitbon.html
Latest Review: Sophia Violet and the Fiery Orb by Evangeline Greene
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by Julie Petitbon »

B Creech wrote: 03 Apr 2020, 20:00 I want to know how Kata is received if he gets back to his planet. I'm interested in knowing how the people will treat him. I hope Amy shows up again too.
Yes! I wonder how Kata will be received too. How will people treat him? How will his family react? I think we will see Amy again, too. At least, I hope we do! :)
Tavaiel26
Currently Reading:

Post by Tavaiel26 »

Julie Petitbon wrote: 04 Apr 2020, 09:24
Yes! I wonder how Kata will be received too. How will people treat him? How will his family react? I think we will see Amy again, too. At least, I hope we do! :)
I think my favorite thing with Amy is that she was SO unassuming Mason never even noticed he had a spy outside his office. Well he didn't notice much besides his ego anyway.
leximutia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leximutia.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by leximutia »

Uh, never considered Reinfield being alive... but on that gist, now I want to know what happened with Project Epsilon! If the security system didn't harm him, Project Epsilon might be the only individual left alive in the Space Station besides Chatton.
I completely forgot about Project Epsilon! Let me append that onto what storylines I'd want to see more of. It would definitely be a waste of a super intriguing character if the last we hear of him is that he stays locked up in the GenTech Facility.
Chelsey Coles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsey-coles.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Chelsey Coles »

leximutia wrote: 03 Apr 2020, 18:44 I'm genuinely hoping that Reinfield didn't actually die, although it seems his storyline has ended definitively...

Oh my goodness, I'm hoping the same! I got a bit attached to Renfield. But... well... one of the Projects was... quite rabidly hungry, they said... So... I'm afraid he couldn't survive that. :crying-yellow:

I also wonder what happened with Amy. She cleared her money and disappeared, so suave! She seemed confident and generally unphased by the fact that GenTech is dangerous and could do her harm. But perhaps she'll place it safe for the sake of her baby. I'm sure she'll make the information public and take GenTech's name down the gutter. I wonder if she'll make an appearance in Homecoming, even though it focuses on Tau and Kata?
“It's far less important to me to be liked these days than to be understood.” :sad-teareye:
― Lionel Shriver, We Need to Talk About Kevin
Chelsey Coles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsey-coles.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Chelsey Coles »

I'd like to know how Philip Lawson gets on just for giggles. I don't particularly like him and he doesn't stand out to me even as a supporting character. But his demeanor completely changed from pompous frat dude to nervous wreck after Renfield questioned him about Kalin. If it came to it, would he really testify in court? Or did he just say it to seem helpful? I think he would chicken out. Then again, perhaps his guilt would push him to do it for the sake of atonement.

Also, after re-reading that passage, he was so anxious that he dropped the glass of wine and it never said he cleaned it up! :lol: :wine:
“It's far less important to me to be liked these days than to be understood.” :sad-teareye:
― Lionel Shriver, We Need to Talk About Kevin
DEEPA PUJARI
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deepa-pujari.html
Latest Review: Seemore the Seagull by Ralph Tufo
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by DEEPA PUJARI »

I am curious about what happens to Project Tau and if he likes his new found personality.
Frannie Annie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-frannie-annie.html
Latest Review: Emergence by Shira Shiloah

Post by Frannie Annie »

Sinclairess wrote: 06 Apr 2020, 11:20

Oh my goodness, I'm hoping the same! I got a bit attached to Renfield. But... well... one of the Projects was... quite rabidly hungry, they said... So... I'm afraid he couldn't survive that. :crying-yellow:

I also wonder what happened with Amy. She cleared her money and disappeared, so suave! She seemed confident and generally unphased by the fact that GenTech is dangerous and could do her harm. But perhaps she'll place it safe for the sake of her baby. I'm sure she'll make the information public and take GenTech's name down the gutter. I wonder if she'll make an appearance in Homecoming, even though it focuses on Tau and Kata?
A part of me was hoping Renfield was alive too. I mean, all we have to go on is the word of some sketchy scientists.
raindropreader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by raindropreader »

I want to know if Amy stayed in touch with any of the characters as well as how Kata was received by his family if he was able to ever reunite with them (he might not have ever been able to speak to them again).
Kenesha Latoya Fowler
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenesha-latoya-fowler.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Kenesha Latoya Fowler »

Me too! Especially if he is somehow reunited with his family. And I'm sure that with an exit such as she had, we'll be seeing more of Amy.
"No one is ever satisfied where he is," said the switchman.
~from The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupéry~
Splendour0606
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-splendour0606.html
Latest Review: The Spirituality Puzzle by James Rondinone and Renee Rondinone

Post by Splendour0606 »

Curious to know if Kata met his family,Also wish Amy shows up again.

Return to “Discuss "Project Tau" by Jude Austin”