Project Kata relationship with Project Tau

Use this forum to discuss the April 2020 Book of the month, "Project Tau" by Jude Austin
Samgum50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samgum50.html
Latest Review: Divided World by Kenneth Pickering

Re: Project Kata relationship with Project Tau

Post by Samgum50 »

I think it was a pivotal scene for both of them. The both of them definitely learned from one another.
Neha++
Favorite Book: Adrift
Currently Reading: The Billionaires’ Handbook
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neha.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Post by Neha++ »

I enjoyed the flow of their relationship right from the start. Project Tau is innocent but quickly grasps new things while Project Kata tried to answer each question asked by Projet Tau. Questions asked by Project Tau were eye-opening for Project Kata. Their relationship starts building as time passes, eventually helping each other. I am obsessed with the scenes where Project Tau helps Project Kata through his difficult times.
Officialboluwatife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-officialboluwatife.html
Latest Review: Our Autumn Years by Arthur Hartz

Post by Officialboluwatife »

I enjoyed Tau learning from Kata, especially growing to learn to make his own judgment about the scientist and not just through KATA. The project really learnt from each other.
Nelson Chocha
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: G.A.S. & Dementia
Currently Reading: ABM is B2B
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nelson-chocha.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
fav_author_id: 77547

Post by Nelson Chocha »

Despite the differences between project Tau and project Kata in terms of knowledge, the two protagonists managed to work towards one goal and in the end, they entered the outside world. I can't wait to read the sequel, Homecoming to see how life will be for them after their past occasion.
leareiler
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leareiler.html
Latest Review: Rescued by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by leareiler »

I loved this scene ! Tau was standing up for himself, and I loved to see it. He really learned a lot from Kata, who opened his eyes to the way he was being mistreated. But thankfully, Tau didn't let Kata's mistreatment of him go unnoticed. This was the part of the book for me when I truly felt that Tau had become his own person, fully and completely.
Mrunalpatki
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrunalpatki.html
Latest Review: The Mountain and The Goat by Siamak Taghaddos

Post by Mrunalpatki »

I loved the chemistry or let's say the banter between the two. It was refreshing and eye-opening at the same time.
Think before you review. Read before you think. :techie-studyinggray:
ciecheesemeister
Favorite Author: Jude Austin
Currently Reading: Homer, A Constant Companion.
Bookshelf Size: 724
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ciecheesemeister.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush
fav_author_id: 165843

Post by ciecheesemeister »

I love the bond that forms between them. They become brothers, giving them both the family they never had.
Lia A
Favorite Book: Aurora Rising
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lia-a.html
Latest Review: Homecoming by Jude Austin

Post by Lia A »

I liked that scene. It showed that Kata was not a perfect protagonist. Tau was able to see that even Kata had some flaws. Everyone has flaws, and I'm glad that was acknowledged.
โ€œ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ผ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ, ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ผ.โ€
โ€• ๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ, (๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ด ๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต)
rahilshajahan
Currently Reading: Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahilshajahan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by rahilshajahan »

That scene where Tau cried. Oh man, the feels were real. The author placed the scene so masterfully questioning the real depth of their brotherhood. It was arguably one of the best scenes in the book, along with the "F**k. You." scene, the complete defiance of Tau towards Dennison gave me chills of euphoria.
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." - Steve Wright

Return to โ€œDiscuss "Project Tau" by Jude Austinโ€