Particular Bible verses to help you (from the book)?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2020 Book of the month, "Grace Revealed: Finding God's Strength in Any Crisis" by Frederick J. Sievert.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-savant-chanelle.html
Latest Review: Ten Commandments for Church Reform by John Wijngaards

Re: Particular Bible verses to help you (from the book)?

Post by Savant Chanelle »

liked how the book provided specific Bible verses to help with whatever crisis/issue was being discussed at the beginning of each chapter. Have any of you found a verse that has helped you during a crisis, or possibly found inspiration from the verses provided to use in your life?
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Just watched The Town last night and it was incredible! The trailer to the movie was one of the best I'd ever seen, which really bolstered my expectations for the film and it did not disappoint. In the movie you really feel the characters, the Boston grit, and the dilemma the main characters are in. I would not hesitate recommending this movie to anyone, even at full price.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Just watched The Town last night and it was incredible! The trailer to the movie was one of the best I'd ever seen, which really bolstered my expectations for the film and it did not disappoint. In the movie you really feel the characters, the Boston grit, and the dilemma the main characters are in. I would not hesitate recommending this movie to anyone, even at full price.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

One of my favorite verses is Isaiah 41:10. "Do not fear, for I am with you do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." When I feel overwhelmed or find myself getting anxious, this is always in the back of my mind.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

One of my favorite verses is Isaiah 41:10. "Do not fear, for I am with you do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." When I feel overwhelmed or find myself getting anxious, this is always in the back of my mind.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Return to “Discuss "Grace Revealed " by Frederick J. Sievert”