Particular Bible verses to help you (from the book)?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2020 Book of the month, "Grace Revealed: Finding God's Strength in Any Crisis" by Frederick J. Sievert.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-savant-chanelle.html
Latest Review: Ten Commandments for Church Reform by John Wijngaards

Re: Particular Bible verses to help you (from the book)?

Post by Savant Chanelle »

One of my favorite verses is Isaiah 41:10. "Do not fear, for I am with you do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." When I feel overwhelmed or find myself getting anxious, this is always in the back of my mind.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

One of my favorite verses is Isaiah 41:10. "Do not fear, for I am with you do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." When I feel overwhelmed or find myself getting anxious, this is always in the back of my mind.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Return to “Discuss "Grace Revealed " by Frederick J. Sievert”