Overall rating and opinion of "Killing Abel" by Michael Tieman

Use this forum to discuss the June 2020 Book of the month, "Killing Abel" by Michael Tieman.
justjessireels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justjessireels.html
Latest Review: Murder in the Garbage by Jerry A Greenberg

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Killing Abel" by Michael Tieman

Post by justjessireels »

I would rate this book a 5 out of 5 stars because its is an elaborate piece of the bible story, though it could have been written from a creative and imaginative point of view the story still seems authentic and relatable I didn't particularly like that the book spoke of God like it was a learning process that he was going through and not something he already planned I would recommend this book to readers interested in a good book and a creative story from a different perspective on the bible
Andrew Darlington
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrew-darlington.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Andrew Darlington »

I really loved this book mostly because it was the authors perspective of creation as he tells the events that occured in between those popular Bible stories. I will definetly recommend this book to others.
Obianuju Chris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obianuju-chris.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Obianuju Chris »

I think the author did amazing job threading out a well-thought-out story from the spine of the Bible. Although, it could be misleading if readers decide to use this element of fiction to fill in the 'gaps' left out in the Bible.

Return to “Discuss "Killing Abel" by Michael Tieman”