Use this forum to discuss the July 2020 Book of the month, "Zona: The Forbidden Land" by Fred G. Baker.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 22 Sep 2020, 12:10
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 14
Based on the singular attribute of him being the main character. I would say Grant was a "good" character but in general i would have to say that despite his initial appearance in which he was an excellent protagonist as the story progressed he continued to make bad decisions in regards to his life and the women he chose to associate with. He became weaker and weaker as the story went on.
- Posts: 738
- Joined: 23 Jul 2020, 03:06
- 2021 Reading Goal: 30
- Favorite Book: Happy Healing
- Currently Reading: Wilderness Cry
- Bookshelf Size: 172
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile771.html
- Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley
I found him to be a good protagonist. In fact, I enjoyed his character from the beginning until the end of the book.
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM