Review of THE REBORN HERO: TRISTAN’S JOURNEY: Hero Upgrade

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Somtochukwu O Ezeme
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-somtochukwu-o-ezeme.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Review of THE REBORN HERO: TRISTAN’S JOURNEY: Hero Upgrade

Post by Somtochukwu O Ezeme »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "THE REBORN HERO: TRISTAN’S JOURNEY: Hero Upgrade" by Alvin Dorsey Jr.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

THE REBORN HERO: TRISTAN’S JOURNEY: Hero Upgrade by Alvin Dorsey Jr. is a book about a man named Tristan Williams. The book begins in a scene where Tristian is watching his favorite anime series; as he eats his fish, he is choked to death by a fish bone. He awakens in another world, and as he gains consciousness, he finds himself standing before an imposing figure with a stern expression. He is God, the almighty being himself. He had been reborn with lots of magical and fighting abilities. He will save the world from a great evil.

God sent Tristan to a small village called Banco. At Banco, he noticed that his new world was a place for strange and fantastic creatures. He joined a group known as the Adventurers Guild. They went on to fight bandits, mysterious creatures, monsters, and the dragon. Will he succeed? Will he meet his end? What did he discover from these adventures? Readers will find answers in the pages of this book.

The story is fascinating and easy to understand. I like the book title; it ushers the reader into the plot. The message of the book is the positive aspect of it. The stories are captivating and adventurous.

There are no negative aspects to the book. I do not dislike the book, but I would appreciate it if the author would make the stories more detailed. The book is fast-paced, and the message seems summarized; this is evident when the author uses the phrase “In the end.” The observation above did not prevent my enjoyment of the book and did not affect my rating.

I find the storyline captivating. I rate the book THE REBORN HERO: TRISTAN’S JOURNEY: Hero Upgrade by Alvin Dorsey Jr. 5 out of 5 stars. The reasons for my rating are above. The book is more about adventure; individuals who love books on adventure will like it. The book is also suitable for people under the age of twelve. The book editing is exceptional.

THE REBORN HERO: TRISTAN’S JOURNEY: Hero Upgrade
View: on Bookshelves
McDonald Lauren
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mcdonald-lauren.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by McDonald Lauren »

a world brimming with potential for adventure and heroism. The concept of being reborn into a new world with extraordinary abilities is often an exciting premise. It seems like a classic hero's journey with Tristan facing challenges, joining a guild, and confronting formidable foes. The blend of magical elements and the quest to save the world creates an intriguing narrative.
Aleena Augustine
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aleena-augustine.html
Latest Review: The Face of Fear by R. J. Torbert

Post by Aleena Augustine »

Awesome review! The concept of getting reborn with magical powers and going on adventurous quests sounds like a thrilling ride. Your description of Tristan's journey and the challenges he faces has me hooked. I appreciate your honest take on the book's pacing and the suggestion for more detailed stories.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Proxima Dreaming
Bookshelf Size: 438
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 53%

Post by NetMassimo »

Sometimes you have heroes who claim they were sent by God but this time that's meant literally! This story seems really adventurous with Tristan dealing with many fantastic creatures. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”