Review of Mystery of the Orbs

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 349
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: Mindfulness as an Employee by Olivia Williams

Review of Mystery of the Orbs

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Mystery of the Orbs" by michelle hauger.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In our lives, we have things that we are certain of, things we know are not real, and things that remain in an area where there are believers and deniers. Seeing orbs is a phenomenon that people have seen throughout time but is still questionable. This may be because we don't have a clear explanation. It can also mean that the evidence we have isn't strong enough. In Mystery of the Orbs, Michelle Hauger discusses everything about this phenomenon. She's witnessed one herself, which drove her to search and get all the information she provided us about it. She goes through the explanation of the phenomenon and its history to reach incidents where orbs were seen. She also talks about the possible explanations and the types and meanings of the orbs. The book shows us how orbs were seen around the world and how different locations mattered.

What I like about this book is that it fulfilled its purpose. It provided the required essential knowledge about this topic if you're searching. It was my first time learning about this, and now I'm educated. It was amazing for me to know that the orbs' colors had meanings and explanations. I also liked the various types of explanations the writer provided for the phenomenon. I like that the book is of proper length and not so long that it can cause boredom.

I can't say there is anything I hate about the book. It was exceptionally well-edited. I couldn't notice any errors or mistakes. The layout was beautiful and clear. The book flowed smoothly. Therefore, I rate the book five out of five stars.

I recommend the book to people who would like to know some information about orbs and their history. This has collected some good information for you. If you like to read about unusual phenomena, this one is for you.

Mystery of the Orbs
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anaïs Quesson
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Song of Achilles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 174
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-s-quesson.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by Anaïs Quesson »

I am quite interested in this phenomenon. I didn't know that different colors of orbs could have different meanings. I wonder if all the information is backed up by scientific research? I'd love to know more now!
Thank you for this review. It is short but straight to the point. Good job!
Anaïs - she/her

"No nightingales. You idiot. We could have been... us."
Samuel Falle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-falle.html
Latest Review: The Power of Conscious Connection by Talia Fox

Post by Samuel Falle »

This review appreciated the book and applauded the author for doing a great job in creating it. Based on the pleasant impression the author's writing created, the reviewer also did well in making me want to include the book on my bookshelf.
Samuel Falle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-falle.html
Latest Review: The Power of Conscious Connection by Talia Fox

Post by Samuel Falle »

This review appreciated the book and applauded the author for doing a great job in creating it. Based on the pleasant impression the author's writing created, the reviewer also did well in making me want to include the book on my bookshelf.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

This review provides a helpful and sufficient overview of the book "Mystery of the Orbs" by Michelle Hauger. It effectively describes the content, praises the author's knowledge and presentation, and highlights the book's educational value. The absence of errors and the smooth flow of the book are also appreciated. The reviewer rates the book highly and recommends it to those interested in learning about orbs and unusual phenomena. Overall, it appears to be a good addition to anyone's library based on the reviewer's perspective.
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

Based on the review, it seems that "Mystery of the Orbs" is a well-researched and informative book about the phenomenon of orbs. The author, Michelle Hauger, provides a clear explanation and history of orbs, as well as different types and meanings attributed to them. The book is well-edited and easy to follow, making it a good read for those interested in unusual phenomena. The reviewer gives it a perfect five-star rating and highly recommends it to anyone looking for information about orbs.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”