The Han Solo Trilogy by A.C. Crispin

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
sam3ham
Bookshelf Size: 0

The Han Solo Trilogy by A.C. Crispin

Post by sam3ham »

With the release of Star Wars Episodes I, II, and III there are more Star Wars fans then ever before. Liking Star Wars is now cool. Which is quiet annoying for those of us who are true nerds and used to pride themselves on being the only Star Wars universe know-it-alls in their group of friends. The only way to keep your Star Wars non-hipster status is to keep up to date with the extended universe.

Where should you start? The Han Solo Trilogy.

The Han Solo Trilogy takes you through the life of the young Han Solo from his childhood up to the moment Luke steps in to his life in Mos Eisley Cantina. You learn how Han and Chewbacca meet, why Han knows the Millennium Falcon can do the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs and why Jabba has it out for Han.

Join Hans ride through the Imperial Navy, captivity, and battles with everyones favorite bad boy by reading The Paradise Snare, The Hutt Gambit and Rebel Dawn.
Ursila_Sage
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ursila-sage.html
Latest Review: "A Twist Of Fete At The Towers" by Richard Stephenson Winter

Post by Ursila_Sage »

Thanks for the post. This just jumped to the top of my reading list. :)
Latest Review: "A Twist Of Fete At The Towers" by Richard Stephenson Winter
Sav Sparkman
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sav-sparkman.html
Latest Review: Artwords by Beatriz M. Robles
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 91%

Post by Sav Sparkman »

This is a great recommendation! I wouldn’t consider myself a diehard Star Wars fan, but I have enjoyed all the Star Wars content I have consumed. I recently got into reading some of the books about the major characters, but have felt overwhelmed by the sheer amount of literature out there. It’s nice to have a place to start.
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” —Helen Keller

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”