Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Steve R 1 Nimmo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-steve-r-1-nimmo.html
Latest Review: Impromptu by Reid Hoffman

Re: Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Post by Steve R 1 Nimmo »

This book is a futuristic take on the convergence between technology, and moral and spiritual precepts practiced by humans. Perhaps it will hold clues for humanity's present moment of reckoning in this regard.
Yonia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Yonia »

This book takes a captivating and imaginative journey into a future where advanced technology, ethics, and spirituality meet. It introduces a diverse cast of characters, each grappling with existential questions and their responsibilities in a world characterized by rapid technological advancement. The complex philosophies of the story are told with a well-crafted and engaging narrative.
Silvia Sianto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Silvia Sianto »

AGENDA 2060 Book Two eloquently captures the essence of this thought-provoking novel. A. I. Fabler skillfully weaves intricate themes, inviting readers to explore the intersection of technology, morality, and consciousness. Thanks for your detailed review.
Anusha Thatavarthi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anusha-thatavarthi.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Anusha Thatavarthi »

"AGENDA 2060 Book Two” by A. I. Fabler is an intellectually stimulating novel that explores the intersection of technology, morality, and consciousness. Through characters like Jordan McPhee and the AI Artie Sharp, it delves into profound philosophical questions while offering captivating storytelling.
Yahya Amir Anwer
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 6
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Yahya Amir Anwer »

I find the two Agenda 2060 volumes intriguing because of the probable future outcomes—both good and bad—that could result from the acts of modern mankind. I appreciate your kind review.
Sanjay Bangar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Sanjay Bangar »

On the other hand, exploiting trends in a viable future setting will likely create a more lively and attractive atmosphere for the audience. The use of satire in any given movie can be targeted at being humorous while having a valid critique of issues that affect the real world.
Phillip Olutosin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phillip-olutosin.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Phillip Olutosin »

AGENDA 2060 Book Two" by A.I Fabler is a scientific and technological novel that is quite stimulating and touches on diverse array of topics and themes. Congratulations on BOTD.
Mfon Ukim
Currently Reading: Popop's Grimoire
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Mfon Ukim »

The injection of technology, ethics, and spirituality creatively in a novel speaks volume about the author. It's a great piece of work and I would certainly want to get a copy for myself.
Amos Cyprian Kipchumba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amos-cyprian-kipchumba.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Amos Cyprian Kipchumba »

This book is an essential resource that challenges readers to deeply explore AI, its technology, and its impact. The author takes a philosophical approach to the topic, which is commendable. It is crucial to contemplate the role of humans in a world that is ever more shaped by AI.
Priyankan Nayak
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyankan-nayak.html
Latest Review: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies by Johnny M. Sanchez

Post by Priyankan Nayak »

This is a thought-provoking book. Congratulations on the BOTD award. A detailed and well-written review. The book delves into a wider range of themes. I would love to read it.
Shaheera Khan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaheera-khan.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Shaheera Khan »

This review of "Agenda 2060" has struck me with a wave of possibilities for the future. In terms of technology, faith and human spirit. Looking forward to reading this book.
Abraham Ozo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: From GED to PhD by Barbara Crump

Post by Abraham Ozo »

"AGENDA 2060 Book Two" is a mesmerizing fusion of philosophy and science fiction, expertly crafted by A. I. Fabler, offering a captivating journey into a future where technology and spirituality intertwine.
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3053
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: Duck Blinds I Have Known by Donny McElvoy

Post by Kibet Hillary »

I am glad that the book combines science fiction with an in-depth exploration of the dynamics between morality and artificial intelligence. It's amazing how the author provides vivid descriptions of both the natural world and aspects like computing. Many thanks for this wonderful review.
:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Abiodunakinola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: A Secret Life by Mina Bancheva

Post by Abiodunakinola »

This book offers a captivating exploration of complex themes such as technology, morality, and consciousness, weaving together intricate philosophical discussions with a compelling narrative that challenges readers to contemplate the nature of existence and humanity's role in a rapidly advancing world. Nice review.
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

AGENDA 2060 Book Two by A. I. Fabler is a unique exploration of human philosophy and technological advancements. It brings to light the awareness needed about the consequences of increased AI use and how it will shape the future world. It's an intriguing novel; very different in its genre. I've added it to my reading list. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”