Review of Terms of Service

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Re: Review of Terms of Service

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

I wonder how she felt about herself as a member of the intelligence agency given that she denies herself her own freedom. Because she wants to advance, she makes compromises with her inner comfort and her self-image. I don't think I should read this book.
Maduabuchi Okwiya N Eze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 494
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maduabuchi-eze.html
Latest Review: EXXXXCUUUUUSE ME? A Satire on Publishing by Richard Stephenson

Post by Maduabuchi Okwiya N Eze »

Craig W. Stanfill did a nice job with this novel. There are a couple of novel narrative, characterization, and naming elements. For examples, the instances of giving humans feminine pronouns and having their last name ending in numbers. The future concepts explored in this novel are captivating.
TebogoM
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tebogo-baloyi.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by TebogoM »

Kim's tasks sound difficult I hope she will succeed in figuring everything out in time.
Phillip Ngoua Obame
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phillip-ngoua-obame.html
Latest Review: The Curious Cousins and the African Elephant Expedition by Dr. Debra Ford Msc.D

Post by Phillip Ngoua Obame »

You've nicely captured the essence of the book. I love how the book challenges the notion of reality versus illusion and honest leadership. It's evident that you thoroughly enjoyed the book. I agree with your rating. This book is quite a good read.
Εν οίδα ότι ουδέν οίδα
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

Your summary of the book was captivating. Reading this book made me grateful for all the freedoms we have. The invading Artificial Intelligence is frightening, but Kim showed great resilience.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Joshua Sawders
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshua-sawders.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Joshua Sawders »

This review highlights the captivating nature of "Terms of Service: Subject to Change Without Notice" by Craig W. Stanfill, with its exploration of reality versus illusion and honest leadership. The author's writing style effectively portrays a world dominated by machines and virtual reality, allowing readers to vividly visualize different living conditions. The book's authenticity in depicting a nondescript and neutral world adds to its appeal. However, the reviewer expresses disappointment in the excessive use of drugs and alcohol to induce intimacy. Overall, this review suggests that the book is a unique and thought-provoking read, leaving readers hopeful for the sequel. Emotional resonance, touched my heart deeply.
Rajaee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajaee.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Post by Rajaee »

It is haunting to know that this could be very real in the future, perhaps sooner than we think. The story was too typical for me and hence failed to keep me interested.
Thanks for the review.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”