Review of Zona II

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Atieno Magero
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Re: Review of Zona II

Post by Atieno Magero »

Zona 2 is a great book that has an exciting storyline. I like the themes in the story and I like that the characters in the story are on an expedition. Congratulations on making book of the day!
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

I have read the first series of this masterpiece. I will definitely read this continuation, Zona II" by Fred G. Baker because I wish to know about life in Zona. Thanks for the review.
Mercy Wambui Ndungu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-wambui-ndungu.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Post by Mercy Wambui Ndungu »

It's fascinating to hear about the challenges Grant and his team face, especially in their encounter with sabertooth lions and the subsequent alliance with the dire wolves. The dynamic between the characters and the evolving plotline adds layers of complexity and excitement to the story. Congrats to the BOTD.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Abiodunakinola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Abiodunakinola »

"Zona II: Sabertooth Uprising" by Fred G. Baker appears to be a captivating novel that seamlessly combines nature, science, and civilization into a creative masterpiece. The suspenseful plot, involving an expedition team facing threats from sabertooth lions, showcases themes of love, adventure, bravery, and companionship. The positive aspects highlighted, such as unique storytelling and well-handled characterization, contribute to the overall appeal of the book, making it an engaging read for science fiction enthusiasts. Nice review.
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Alex Lynn »

Zona is an action-packed adventure novel. Told in the first-person perspective by Grant Taylor who starts the story by visiting his uncle's home. The action pace is set when he maintain that his uncle is not dead and determine to launch into Zona, the forbidden land and battle against some dreadful beings.
Chuks Ogechukwu Bianca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chuks-ogechukwu-bianca.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Chuks Ogechukwu Bianca »

This is an incredible fantasy book that serves as a sequel to the first book, Zona the forbidden land. Like it's predecessor, it is an excellent blend of fiction, mystery and suspense. Great read. Congrats on #BOTD
Priyankan Nayak
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyankan-nayak.html
Latest Review: The Warrior's Meditation by Richard L Haight
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 166%

Post by Priyankan Nayak »

Vivian has indeed written a wonderful review of this novel. As I sampled a few pages of this book, I found its content intriguing. This fictional book has everything that may concern a reader. It has instances that depict love, bravery, and adventure. Best wishes on the BOTD award. I like this genre of book. Looking forward to having a well-read.
Ika Apro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ika-apro.html
Latest Review: Hattie's World by Thomas Bauer

Post by Ika Apro »

I have read the first part of this book and I loved it. The book was very well balanced and interesting. I can't wait to find out more about how Grant deals with the expedition once again. Zona is a very dangerous and mysterious place.
Tejas Koli
Favorite Book: The Great Migration
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tejas-koli.html
Latest Review: The Darkest Gift - Revised edition by Len Handeland
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 140%

Post by Tejas Koli »

"Zona II: Sabertooth Uprising" sounds like a thrilling adventure filled with danger, teamwork, and the clash between nature and civilization. Excited to delve into this unique and suspenseful narrative that explores various themes. Ready for the adrenaline rush and curious to see how the team handles the challenges. 📖🌟
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 700
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 71%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

“Zona II: Sabertooth Uprising” by Fred G. Baker is a sci-fi story That is based on science and civilization. Grant and his team of professionals from several fields, are on an expedition in Zona survived a previous attack by the sabertooth lions and many team members were killed. The sabertooth lions want to chase the dire wolf fighters out and take over Zona. The King of the Wolf Kingdom established a strong bond with Grant and his team and Grant agreed to help protect the wolf clan. This is a well-written mystery that will keep readers in suspense. I recommend this book and have added it to my to-read shelf.
Black Indigo
Currently Reading: Relieved
Bookshelf Size: 645
2024 Reading Goal: 40
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Black Indigo »

The book's storyline doesn't spark my interest, and I don't find myself reading it. Thank you for the review.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: Miracle Man by Dr. Dave Ferruolo

Post by Veronica Hunter »

The author's ability to blend elements of nature, science, and civilization in Zona II: Sabertooth Uprising is truly commendable. The story unfolds with gripping intensity, portraying the challenges faced by Grant and his team as they navigate the dangers of Zona, adding a layer of complexity that keeps readers hooked.
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: Velocious Evolution by Ron Saetermoe

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

Zona II: Sabertooth Uprising is a masterful piece of creative writing that explores the intricate relationship between humans and the wild. The author's portrayal of the dire wolf fighters, the sabertooth lions, and the alliances formed creates a captivating narrative that keeps readers engaged from start to finish.
Yvonne Oloo
Currently Reading: Angel Falling
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvonne-oloo.html
Latest Review: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking) by Elizabeth Moore Kraus

Post by Yvonne Oloo »

Thanks for the great review. I have sampled the first chapter and got interested with the author's use of telepathy between wolf and man. I also got curious as to why Grant and his team were in Zona, but later learned that it was an expedition made up of scientists, perhaps trying to get a better understanding of the flora and fauna in Zona. This team encountered wolves known as dire wolves who can communicate with them through telepathy. Saberlions attacked Grant's camp and they were assisted by the dire wolves in moving to a new camp, plus the wolves added security against another attack. Now the Saberlions threaten the existence of the dire wolves, and Grant and his team have to help the dire wolves. I would like to read more and see how this plot unfolds.
Rose Nafula Oketch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-nafula-oketch.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Post by Rose Nafula Oketch »

I like the integration of humans and animal kingdoms. Also, the themes in the book are exciting to explore. Zona II: Sabertooth Uprising is an excellent book that I would really like to read. Congratulations to the author on BOTD!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”