Review of Time Before Time

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chitra Ayengar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitra-ayengar.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Re: Review of Time Before Time

Post by Chitra Ayengar »

The exploration of alternate universe has always been a fascinating read. In this sci-fi novel alternate entities coexisting with earth are explored. The review signifies the positives of the book precisely.
Mole128
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mole128 »

The book sounds like a captivating read that delves into alternate creations and entities coexisting with Earth. Great review.
Michael Joseph 17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-joseph-17.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 8%

Post by Michael Joseph 17 »

"Time Before Time" held me captivated with its exploration of alternate creations and entities coexisting with Earth. It skillfully portrays the vastness of the universe, emphasizing that our earthly civilization is still in its early stages compared to the celestial wonders beyond our planet. The book delves into the interconnectedness of planets, illustrating how disruptions on one can profoundly impact others, all while highlighting the importance of teamwork.

What truly made the book immersive for me were the authors' vivid and lifelike depictions of landscapes and eras. Their meticulous scene-building created a narrative that made me feel like I was living in the same timeline as the characters. The masterful execution of plot developments and character introductions set this book apart from my previous reading experiences, keeping me eagerly anticipating what would unfold next.

"Time Before Time" maintained a clear direction and an unambiguous narrative, leaving me with no reservations. The polished editing deserves a solid five out of five stars, offering readers, including myself, an immersive and imaginative experience. I wholeheartedly recommend it to fellow sci-fi enthusiasts and anyone who enjoys books with a touch of a military setting – it's truly a worthwhile read.
Rebecca De Figueiredo
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Sent to Watch
Currently Reading: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebecca-de-figueiredo.html
Latest Review: The Red Movement by Shadan Kapri

Post by Rebecca De Figueiredo »

This book reminds me of the 1980 movie ‘The Time Machine’, and how I was absolutely captivated as a child. ‘Time Before Time’ is sort of similar, but with a modern techno twist. John and Emerson take us on a strangely magical adventure.
DUNCAN TSHEPANG MATHEBULA
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-duncan-tshepang-mathebula.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by DUNCAN TSHEPANG MATHEBULA »

The review is insightful as the book explores the interconnectedness of planets, detailing their orbits and illustrating how disruptions on one can significantly impact others. It sounds like a good read.
Fateme Ataei
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fateme-ataei_5291440.html
Latest Review: Sex and the Sixty Something Guy by Mr. X

Post by Fateme Ataei »

It's pretty rare to come across a book that has a 5-star review, so it's awesome to hear that you've been really enjoying reading this one!
Chockanathan G
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chockanathan-g.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by Chockanathan G »

This book is a fictional story. This book delves into the planets which are orbiting beyond our planet and there are some characters who are moving the whole story. The author shows his skill in building the characters, planets ans environment. People who like fictional stories may appreciate this book
himanshi bisht
Currently Reading:
2024 Reading Goal: 75
2024 Goal Completion: 1%

Post by himanshi bisht »

Overall, "Time Before Time" is a thrilling read that will appeal to fans of science fiction and time-travel stories alike. With its compelling storyline, well-rounded characters, and stunning artwork, it's a must-read for anyone looking for an immersive and thought-provoking adventure.
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Time Before Time is an exciting sci-fi fantasy novel with Professor Emerson Whitmore at the center of the story. It delves into alternate universe, planets, and constellations and their connections. I'm very eager to know what happens with the professor's time machine and if he time travels to find his answers. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Sampaio
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 13
2024 Reading Goal: 100

Post by Sampaio »

John is a very well developed character, he would make a movie because the protagonist creates curiosity, but they do very surreal things that wouldn't make sense because if they have an anti-gravity weapon why not make one big enough to stop the meteor?
Patrícia Gomes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-patr-cia-gomes.html
Latest Review: Infliction Point by Mark Hacker

Post by Patrícia Gomes »

I can understand that sci-fi is not for everyone, however, this review can't be indifferent to any reader who is a fan of a good plot and characters. Such an incredible point of view and explanation!
Ajain12
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajain12.html
Latest Review: The Glorious Beast! by Scott L.Chally

Post by Ajain12 »

"Time Before Time" by Dan DuBose and Beau DuBose follows retired Space Ranger John Chantry's unexpected career shift as a bodyguard. The narrative intricately weaves alternate creations, teamwork dynamics, and vivid landscapes, earning it a solid five stars for its immersive storytelling and polished editing. A must-read for sci-fi fans.
Martina Sette
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martina-sette.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 140%

Post by Martina Sette »

This book seems nice. It's a riveting sci-fi adventure with intricate world-building and a masterful plot. I think I'll read it, thanks to your review!
Sampaio
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 13
2024 Reading Goal: 100

Post by Sampaio »

John is a very well developed character, he would make a movie because the protagonist creates curiosity, but they do very surreal things that wouldn't make sense because if they have an anti-gravity weapon why not make one big enough to stop the meteor? The book itself conveys a lot of emotion like science fiction, about the 400 million year old civilization it was brilliant, when it was getting slow the story already made a huge difference in curiosity about what would happen or what it would be like after that... :techie-reference: :techie-reference:
SweetSourSalty AndSpicy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 246
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetsoursalty-andspicy.html
Latest Review: Attachment Patterns by Stephen Metcalfe

Post by SweetSourSalty AndSpicy »

Today's selection appears to offer another level of adventure in time travel stories. It blends sophisticated technology with a military setting to create a fast-paced, action-packed reading experience.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”