Review of Riley Youngblood and the Passport to Santalamanchia

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dalia Chf
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dalia-chf.html
Latest Review: Infinity by Catalina DuBois

Re: Review of Riley Youngblood and the Passport to Santalamanchia

Post by Dalia Chf »

Riley is the young hero protagonist of this fantasy books who embarks on an epic adventure in a fantasy land. It’s good to know that the book is full of action and never boring because I couldn’t tell so from the sample. Thanks for highlighting that!
Yvonne Oloo
Currently Reading: Angel Falling
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvonne-oloo.html
Latest Review: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking) by Elizabeth Moore Kraus

Post by Yvonne Oloo »

Thank you for the great review. This looks like a book that most young readers will enjoy. I am drawn to it since it is an adventure book with some mystery and thrill to it. I would like to read through and find out how Youngblood helped the spirits that chose him and how they shaped his personality.
Ngozi Onyibor
Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Sugar & Spice
Currently Reading: The Wizard of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-onyibor.html
Latest Review: Dracula's Guest by Amaya Tenshi

Post by Ngozi Onyibor »

Today's book is a fantasy novel that follows a young boy named Riley as he navigates his role as the chosen one of ancient spirits in this thrilling novel.
Tejas Koli
Favorite Book: The Great Migration
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 158
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tejas-koli.html
Latest Review: The Darkest Gift - Revised edition by Len Handeland
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 144%

Post by Tejas Koli »

"Riley Youngblood and the Passport to Santalamanchia" sounds like an exhilarating adventure filled with mystery and thrills! Your review beautifully captures the excitement and tension of Riley's journey, from discovering the mysterious passport to embarking on thrilling adventures, like riding a giant dragonfly. It's wonderful to hear that the detailed descriptions brought the story to life, making you feel fully immersed in each event. The use of authentic dialogue also adds depth to the characters and setting, enhancing the overall reading experience. It's fantastic to hear that the print version of the book provided a new and improved experience, showcasing exceptional editing and narrative rework. Your enthusiastic recommendation makes me eager to dive into this captivating tale of alternate realities! 📚✨ 🐉🔍
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

The incorporation of dialogue samples gives a glimpse into the unique language and atmosphere of the book, setting the tone for what readers can expect. It's great to see how the author creates distinct characters through their speech patterns.
Chad Anthony
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Chad Anthony »

I love how vividly you described the scenes, making it feel like I was right there alongside Riley on his journey. The attention to detail in the author's descriptions seems remarkable, immersing readers in the fantastical world of Santalamanchia.
Omobolanle Savage
Currently Reading: Words of Weedsdom
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

This review beautifully captures the essence of the book's mystery and excitement, drawing readers into Riley's thrilling adventures from start to finish. Your description of the giant dragonfly scene got me intrigued!
KHADEEJA ISMAIL
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by KHADEEJA ISMAIL »

"Riley Youngblood and the Passport to Santlamanchia" is an enchanting adventure penned by L.M. Sprangler that effortlessly blends mystery and fantasy. The story revolves around Riley Youngblood's quest to unravel the mysteries of Santlamanchia, a world brimming with magic and intrigue. Sprangler's meticulous world-building and well-rounded characters captivate readers from the outset. The narrative's pacing is impeccable, keeping readers on the edge of their seats throughout. This book is a must-read for fantasy enthusiasts, promising an enthralling journey that will leave them eagerly anticipating the next installment in the series.
Martina Sette
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martina-sette.html
Latest Review: The Struggle for Justice and Truth by Tomas Cudzis
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 153%

Post by Martina Sette »

This review perfectly captures the excitement and mystery of "Riley Youngblood and the Passport to Santalamanchia." Your vivid descriptions mirror my immersive experience with the book.
Lunar gate
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lunar-gate.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Lunar gate »

Wow, Riley Youngblood's journey sounds absolutely captivating! The idea of a passport to Santalamanchia and riding a giant dragonfly really sparks the imagination. It's wonderful to hear that the book is thrilling, full of mystery, and vividly described, especially during key events. Dialogues that set the tone for characters and setting can really make a story come alive. And it's fantastic that the print version received praise for editing! It sounds like a must-read for fans of adventurous books set in alternate realities. Thank you for sharing this exciting recommendation!
Ajiferuke Ajibola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajiferuke-ajibola.html
Latest Review: The Prison of Power by G Michael Smith

Post by Ajiferuke Ajibola »

This is a fascinating story. A mysterious encounter and journey to a mysterious place. I hope Riley was able to deliver. Congrats on BOTD. Beautiful review.
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 170
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Today's BOTD is an intriguing science fiction novel about a fourteen-year-old boy named Riley. The story begins with Riley discovering a booklet, a magical passport that will take him to another dimension of Earth's reality. It sounds fascinating, and I wonder what more he will encounter in his adventure. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Jatto Onimisi
Currently Reading: Shitolian
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jatto-onimisi.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Jatto Onimisi »

I like the adventurous nature of this book. Riley Youngblood gets saddled with a responsibility that was huge for his age, and is set on an adventurous path where he got to experience new and mysterious situations. This is a thrilling book with several suspenseful situations. I loved Riley's heroics, and the person he ultimately became as a result of his adventures.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 703
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 71%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Tejas Koli, I just read your comments on the official review of "Riley Youngblood and the Passport to Santalamanchia and I agree with your enthusiastic review and I hope other members will be motivated to read this amazing book. I liked the sample so much that I ordered the ebook since I want to continue on the journey with Riley and learn if he is successful in saving people from Romax. @Mrlefty0706
Kavi Selvaraj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavi-selvaraj.html
Latest Review: Brian, Created Intelligence by AJ Pagan IV

Post by Kavi Selvaraj »

While reading your review it gives me a feeling that the book is a must try. I love mysterious and your review gives me a mysterious feeling about this book. Thanks for the review.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”