Review of Kin's Quest

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ekta Kumari
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Rebecca
Currently Reading: Wild World
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekta-kumari.html
Latest Review: Humanity Must Survive the 21st Century by Theodore Vornicu
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: Review of Kin's Quest

Post by Ekta Kumari »

The story is unique with a varied range of characters who clearly share rich relationships. While I'm not much into the genre, the book would appeal to those interested in a fantasy book with good character development. Thank you for the analysis.
"Words dazzle and deceive because they are mimed by the face. But black words on a white page are the soul laid bare."

-Guy de Maupassant
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

I'm not an ardent lover of fictional stories so I didn't really connect with this one. However, the plot seems engaging. Lovers of this genre and mystery thrillers would love it. Congrats on BOTD.
mytkreadingreview
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mytkreadingreview.html
Latest Review: Scam Story by Gini Graham Scott
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mytkreadingreview »

Being orphan is one of the most painfull circumstances we can find ourselves living in especially for those who don't have enough for their family. Orphan call Gresham realizes his magic ability, fortunately his uncle Jerak found him and walk with him to Suzerain for Gresham to be train to be battle mage. He was having dreams like everyone hoping he will be able to provide for his family especially his preagnant wife Rayna. People's like his enemies and other's discouraged him a lot and he became desperate to prove himself for his worthy. During hard time God always appears in our lives don't matter if your christian or not and he uses ordinary people we know like Mr Scott he gave him an idea of creating onlinebookclub yes he think he's in business but most importantly he brings hope to many uneducated man like me to be able to have hope of having income one day.It's up to me that I work hard to archivewhat I want or not, because he's doing this for free even if it is his idea.Like in the review God gave Gresham Jerak for support when embarking a long a dangerous journey with his preagnant Rayna.
Margaret Osah
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Margaret Osah »

All most everyone is giving encouraging review on this book. I'm anticipating a lot of fun reading this book.
Margaret Osah
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Margaret Osah »

All most everyone is giving encouraging review on this book. I'm anticipating a lot of fun reading this book.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”