Review of EMA

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Brienna Cooper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 97

Re: Review of EMA

Post by Brienna Cooper »

Well-done review! This plot is definitely reminiscent of a number of storylines in the same realm among various forms of media. However, it’s so commonly done because it continues to be so grounded in reality.

What a great choice for BOTD in honor of the solar eclipse today!
Fatola Fatai
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 157
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fatola-fatai.html
Latest Review: Send Her Back and Other Stories by Munashe Kaseke

Post by Fatola Fatai »

The novel's climate change-ravaged future setting where advanced AI like EMA represents a potential technological savior make me interested in reading this book. Adding it to my reading list ASAP!
Krebs Karen
Currently Reading: The Fish House
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krebs-karen.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Krebs Karen »

This book is a book brimming with lessons and technology, the faith in AI, robots and development. I would love to read this book to find out all it has to offer. Congrats to the author on being book of the day!
Rose Nafula Oketch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-nafula-oketch.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Post by Rose Nafula Oketch »

"EMA" sounds exciting. It explores the integration of AI in fighting environmental issues. The tale is set in the future to give us an idea of the positives and negatives of involving AI to address climate change. I look forward to reading this sci-fi book. Congratulations!
Sp Agrawal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Sp Agrawal »

"Ema by Aian D. Grey "
This is a pretty good review.2084 is far away but we will soon reach that year and such a futuristic book makes us think about what will happen in those years ahead.We hardly lived to see EMA's environmental reforms.EMA is a captivating and thought-provoking science fiction novel that highlights the serious issue of climate change and the role of advanced AI in tackling environmental challenges.We can't even imagine how it will feel. Climate change is also inevitable and it has been a matter of concern for many people for many years.I would love to read this book to find out what will happen in 2084 as described by the author.
Sakshi A Soni
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakshi-a-soni.html
Latest Review: Twisted But True by Darren Burch

Post by Sakshi A Soni »

The journey through "EMA" by Aian D. Grey is an exhilarating adventure that seamlessly blends big ideas with gripping storytelling. Set in a future where climate change ravages the Earth, and AI stands as both hope and peril, the narrative captivates with its richly crafted environments and thought-provoking exploration of ethical dilemmas. Grey masterfully navigates the complexities of technological innovation and its consequences, exemplified by Jason's transformation from an idealistic enthusiast to a discerning critic. Lidia's skepticism and the unraveling conspiracy add layers of suspense, keeping readers engrossed till the final page. Despite minor pacing issues in the middle, Grey's impeccable writing and thematic depth shine through, offering not just a science fiction tale, but a profound reflection on pressing contemporary concerns. Meticulously edited and flawlessly executed, "EMA" earns a well-deserved 5-star rating and emerges as a must-read for aficionados of science fiction grappling with environmental and technological themes.
CHANTAL EWING
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chantal-ewing.html
Latest Review: Unsilenced by Martins Agbonlahor

Post by CHANTAL EWING »

‪EMA by Aian D. Grey delves into the life of a genius inventor, Damien Minsky that created an artificial intelligence designed to monitor and control the ecological consequences of our consumer society. It is a futuristic scenario, I really enjoyed reading it.‬
Do Thi Huong
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-do-thi-huong.html
Latest Review: The Fight for Sleep by Thad R Harshbarger

Post by Do Thi Huong »

The book delves into environmental issues and presents AI as a potential savior, a creative and unique approach that piques my curiosity. Thanks for your review!
Caterine Potes Morales
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caterine-potes-morales.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Caterine Potes Morales »

Wow, "EMA" by Aian D. Grey sounds like a captivating read! The futuristic setting of a world grappling with climate change and advanced AI technology really piques my interest. The thematic depth of the story, exploring ethical dilemmas and the consequences of unchecked technological power, adds an extra layer of complexity that I find fascinating. Thanks for the review!
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: Making Life-Changing Decisions by Victor Chukwu

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

This is a book that portrays the decisive role that AI could play in the future to support and aid humanity, but can AI be fully trusted to look after human beings? Read this beautiful book to learn more about a future in 2084.
Chitra Ayengar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitra-ayengar.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Chitra Ayengar »

EMA is a futuristic story where the Earth is hot and robots are of immense help. The story unfolds in 2084 when the world is gripped by immense heat wave because of climate change. The depiction of a world gripped by climate change and AI as saviour is extraordinary. A journey focused on environmental issues and advanced technology.
Nwansimdi Mercy Someze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwansimdi-mercy-someze.html
Latest Review: The Advent of Time by Indignus Servus

Post by Nwansimdi Mercy Someze »

EMA seems like a thought-provoking and captivating read that combines themes of technology, environmentalism, and suspense in a compelling narrative.
Amos Osinya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amos-osinya.html
Latest Review: Swallows Also Fall by CR Armeny

Post by Amos Osinya »

Chapter one of the book lays down an interesting setting. first of the years to come (2084) and two, of a technologically infested world fighting climate change. Just as this review indicates, this book stands out as it takes us through big ideas and bigger issues like climate change and popular innovators like Elon Musk and Steve Jobs.
Timothy Rucinski
Favorite Book: Dead Bob
Currently Reading: The Cannoli Caper
Bookshelf Size: 624
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-timothy-rucinski.html
Latest Review: By The Rivers of Babylon by Mary Glickman
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 81
2024 Goal Completion: 45%

Post by Timothy Rucinski »

I read very little science fiction. However, I read several pages in the sample, and, unfortunately, I wasn't tempted to read any further. Also, AI tends to give me the willies. So, I'll be skipping this one, but I wish the author much success.
DUNCAN TSHEPANG MATHEBULA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-duncan-tshepang-mathebula.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by DUNCAN TSHEPANG MATHEBULA »

Some books stand out because they take us on exciting journeys filled with big ideas and important questions. EMA by Aian D. Grey is one such book. It happens in a future where the Earth is hot and there are smart robots trying to help.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”