Review of Time Before Time

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Peter Mwita 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Review of Time Before Time

Post by Peter Mwita 1 »

Onlinebookclub provides a vibrant community for book lovers to connect, share insights, and discover new reads, fostering a culture of literary appreciation and discussion.
Rose Nafula Oketch
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-nafula-oketch.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Post by Rose Nafula Oketch »

"Time Before Time" by Dan DuBose is woven with time travel, fantasy, archaeology, science fiction, and history, making it an intriguing, fast-paced, and action-packed book to read. I am curious: what was the outcome of the journey to the past and findings? Congratulations #BOTD!
Nenye Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-charles.html
Latest Review: Papi, Por Favor! by Rossana Snee

Post by Nenye Charles »

I like how enthralling and captivating this book’s plot is. Again, the author is skilled when it comes to scenic building and good character development. I totally enjoyed reading this.
Yvonne Oloo
Currently Reading: Angel Falling
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvonne-oloo.html
Latest Review: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking) by Elizabeth Moore Kraus

Post by Yvonne Oloo »

Thanks for the great review. This book seems to be quite intriguing, where the author merges the suspense brought on by John Chantry's change of jobs to the thrill brought on by the existence of beings outside the earth. The plot, character, and scene development in the book is also said to be done masterfully, which makes the book a worthwhile and immersive reading; a mix of science fiction, suspense, and thrill. I'd definitely look forward to getting a copy of this book.
Last edited by Yvonne Oloo on 17 Feb 2024, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

Yes, the review is helpful as it provides a clear overview of the book and its key aspects. It is sufficient in conveying the reviewer's positive experience and recommendation. It has the potential to motivate readers to buy the book due to its captivating and immersive qualities. From the reviewer's perspective, "Time Before Time" appears to be a good addition to anyone's library, particularly for sci-fi enthusiasts and those who enjoy books with a military setting.
Rupali Mishra
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rupali-mishra.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Rupali Mishra »

Congrats on BOTD!
A thrilling science fiction and fantasy book, "Time Before Time," centers on Professor Emerson Whitmore. In-depth discussions are held on planets, constellations, and parallel universes. How the professor uses his time machine and if he goes back in time to find the answers intrigues me a lot.
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 199
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: Self Love : Journal Your Journey by Natalie Bears

Post by Gerry Steen »

This book will open up a whole new world that the reader can be part of. The vivid imagery produced by the authors' writing skills coupled with the steady development of characters will keep the reader enthralled. It seems that we are not too far from this world becoming reality. :techie-studyinggray:
Do Thi Huong
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-do-thi-huong.html
Latest Review: The Fight for Sleep by Thad R Harshbarger

Post by Do Thi Huong »

The seamless blend of science fiction, military elements, and intricate plot developments sounds incredibly engaging. I'm particularly drawn to the exploration of alternate creations and the interconnectedness of planets, which promises a rich and expansive universe to explore.
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: Making Life-Changing Decisions by Victor Chukwu

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

Alternate creations and entities coexisting with Earth? As a sic-fi reader, this book has piqued my interest. I would like to learn how this story showcases that the Earth is in its infancy compared to the vastness of the universe--what is out there?
Himanshu K Yadav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-himanshu-k-yadav.html
Latest Review: ARKO by U.W. Leo

Post by Himanshu K Yadav »

Unrelenting action-packed, thriller that will hold you on the edge of your seats. Do not miss it even if you are a fan of science fiction, time travel, or adventures. congrats on #BOTD
Latest Review: ARKO by U.W. Leo
Krebs Karen
Currently Reading: The Fish House
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krebs-karen.html
Latest Review: A Kitchen Painted in Blood by Stephen Ahern

Post by Krebs Karen »

"It looks like 'Time Before Time' would be a captivating read. I enjoy books with a touch of crime, mystery, and suspense. I can't wait to dive into this book. Congratulations on being the book of the day!"
Nwansimdi Mercy Someze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwansimdi-mercy-someze.html
Latest Review: The Advent of Time by Indignus Servus

Post by Nwansimdi Mercy Someze »

Time Before Time by Dan DuBose and Beau DuBose seems to be a science fiction novel with elements of action, adventure, and intrigue. This book promises to be an engaging read for fans of science fiction and action-packed adventures, with its blend of intriguing characters, unexpected twists, and imaginative world-building.
David Jephthan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by David Jephthan »

This science fiction book develops some intriguing concepts with amazing imagination, leading to a conclusion that piques my curiosity to see what happens next. I appreciate your positive review.
Nemanja Jankovic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 588
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemanja-jankovic.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by Nemanja Jankovic »

"Time Before Time" by Dan DuBose is a book that explores the interconnectedness of the planets while at the same time showing the infancy of earthly civilization compared to the vastness of the universe. The book's plot, character development, and interesting details are what set this book apart.
Gabriela Lupascu 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Gabriela Lupascu 1 »

Your review of "Time Before Time" gives a good idea of what makes it stand out. You mention how the connections between planets and characters' choices, like Colonel Turlan's, are important. The descriptions of different places and high-tech stuff make the story interesting. Overall, your review suggests the book is worth reading for fans of sci-fi and military stories. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”