Official Review: Discovery: Book One of The Realm Series

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Yamia Green
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yamia-green.html
Latest Review: Purpose by Gina Bianchini

Official Review: Discovery: Book One of The Realm Series

Post by Yamia Green »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Discovery: book one of The Realm Series" by J.K. Moss.]

Tyler Marshall (affectionately known as Ty) is an extremely handsome and athletic young man. He appears to be an average 19 year old who’s an only child, therefore he's spent most of his childhood spending quality time with his parents training in various forms of martial arts, and learning how to become an experienced and skilled hunter.

Dan & Sandra Marshall have been keeping a secret from their son Ty for the past 19 years. They have kept it from not only their son, but everyone around them that knows them in the life that they have created for themselves and for their child. Unfortunately for them, Ty is about to discover the truth about who his parents really are, where they really come from, and why they created the only style of life that he's ever known.

Discovery: Book One of The Realm Series tells the story of a young man named Ty who who unknowingly has exceptional warrior like skills that he has inherited from his parents who were infamous Warders from their world that were highly respected and revered in their time. One decision to be a good samaratin causes Ty to be thrown into a realm of life, love, and war that he and his parents thought he was unprepared for until The Realm forced him to showcase his skill and abilities.

This book pleasantly caught me off guard. I wasn't sure if I would like the book, but from page one I was hooked! The book was filled with exciting twists and turns, and kept my attention from beginning to end. I think the author did an excellent job painting the pictures of the realm and telling its story.

For me this book was EXCELLENT! It sort of reminded me of a Ted Dekker or Frank Peretti novel. I rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves to read sci/fi or supernatural types of novels.

Buy "Discovery: book one of The Realm Series" on Amazon

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”