Official Review: Advancement of the Species Ian Quin

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Meeko28
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meeko28.html
Latest Review: "Advancement of the Species" by Ian Quin

Official Review: Advancement of the Species Ian Quin

Post by Meeko28 »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Advancement of the Species" by Ian Quin.]

Advancement of the Species written by Ian Quin is the story of Rodney Neilman, an overweight, depressed young man with a mental health issues with disorders such as learning disabled, attention deficit, and Tourette syndrome. I can relate to this book very much so because I have been alienated most of my life because I was born with Cerebral Palsy.

This book was so interesting to me that I couldn't put the book down and stop reading it. This book kept me entertained for hours with total excitement, and kept me guessing of what was going to happen next. I really enjoy reading books that I can actually relate to, and I can really relate to this story because I am disabled myself.

This book has a lot of twists and turns in it while you are reading it. At first you think at first the book starts off slow, but after a few chapters the book picks up the pace and many interesting things happen in this story. There are some surprising events in this book that are very sad and kind of disturbing, but like in real life not everything is happy and cheerful.

I love science fiction stories, but I would highly recommend everybody to read this book even if you aren't a science fiction reader. Any book that I can't put down and stop reading is a very good book in my opinion. This is the best science fiction book that I have read so far this year. This is one of those books that will stay with you for the rest of your life once you read it.

I have to say that Ian Quinn did a very good job with writing this book and I will be waiting and watching for any future books written by Ian Quinn. Great job! I highly recommend everybody to read this book. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.

Buy "Advancement of the Species" on Amazon
Latest Review: "Advancement of the Species" by Ian Quin

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”