Official Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tochukwu Godson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tochukwu-godson.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Re: Official Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by Tochukwu Godson »

The theory upon which this novel is based on is not believable, but it's an interesting science fiction. Amazing review.
Siriusly_blank
Currently Reading: The Dark Web Murders
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-siriusly-blank.html

Post by Siriusly_blank »

Time travel stories have been popular since forever...but how many us know the reality behind it? The author of Wordlines puts the entire theory of quantum superposition, quantum decoherence , quantum immortality etc. beautifully ....no science enthusiast can say no to this book. The intriguing storyline , the mind blowing science , dynamic and appealing characters , lucid pace is enough for me to fall for it.
I would highly recommend this book to every person who loves sci-fi like
the blockbuster "Avengers : Endgame" ( the time hiest)..for those who loved the movie but didn't get the science behind it . Grab this book now!!!...you would love it. The reviewer testifies my statement , his analysis of the book is praiseworthy.
Prachi Randeria
Favorite Book: Worldlines
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prachi-randeria.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by Prachi Randeria »

Worldlines is such an amazing book. It changes your perspective about the Many Worlds theory. I agree that the repetition of some scenes was not necessary.
AvidBibliophile
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Post by AvidBibliophile »

Dreams, nightmares, mysterious murders, and multiverses?! My what a tangled web of dangerous intrigue and proliferating personalities. I’ll have to delve deeper into this one! Thanks for the helpful review.
CrescentMoon
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crescentmoon.html
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey

Post by CrescentMoon »

I've always been so interested in the theory of parallel universes and the idea that there are other versions of ourselves in other universes. It's such a cool concept. Good to know that the author fixed the errors. Great and thorough review!
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: Timewise
Bookshelf Size: 1154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee-chakraborty.html
Latest Review: The Infinite Passion of Life by D.J. Paolini

Post by Shrabastee Chakraborty »

Thanks for the wonderful review. The storyline sounds unique, the idea of "many lives" intriguing. I will definitely read this book.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1903
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

Official Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest is a delightful account of the story of science fiction! The readers would love to learn about an infinite number of parallel universes that contain the infinite versions of us! The reactions to the book provided by the reviewer are interesting to read! It was encouraging to know that the book has gone through a second round of editing! The full rating given to the book draws the attention of the readers in the review!
marynnup
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by marynnup »

The story is intriguing from the first page, and I think the theme of multiverses is interesting for a story, plus I love murder mystery. I like the narrative conversational style of the book. It seems like a friend is telling their story, and wants you to understand their perspective. I would like to finish the book. Thanks for the review!
Higher25
Currently Reading: Daily Pulse: the rhythm of the Tao
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-higher25.html
Latest Review: The Sins of a Master Race by Matthew Tysz
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Higher25 »

Oh ,sounds very interesting. Committing murder in lucid dream is extremely serious. The concept of lucid dreaming is true and there's probably a multi verse ,who knows. The author did a great job, congratulations on being BOTD.
:D I believe in love
Backlay Rawlings
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Backlay Rawlings »

This book is off the hooks..
I read the reviews and it totally confirms with mine but still, will Gary still chase lucid dread of wordlines?
ReyvrexQuestor Reyes
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 299
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reyvrexquestor-reyes.html
Latest Review: Journey by Lindsay Schuster
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by ReyvrexQuestor Reyes »

in time just like ours. That could be at other time dimensions, time-plane, space-time continuum, or whatchamallit. (Pardon, lol) Philosophers theorized that by the immense number of planets and solar systems alone, I am greatly fascinated by the storyline. I opine, it is not a far-fetched possibility that there exist an infinite number of universes, all fully progressing the statistical probability that there lives a duplicate, or duplicates of ourselves somewhere, at some other time, or continuum, is always a possibility. Let's not be so egocentric as the people around Aristotle that thought of themselves as the epicenter of events in the universe. Gone were the days when public understanding was that the sun, the planets, and the stars all revolved around us. The enigmatic questions of what we are, how we came into existence, or how we will end up, have hounded the ancient philosophers and the modern thinkers alike. What is reality? What are illusions? What are thoughts? What are dreams?
I'm on to this novel. Thanks for the review.
"In the beginning was the word.........John 1:1"
...To delineate the times that lovers miss,
...A thousand dreams can't beat a single kiss.

-reyvrex (Love Sonnet 107)
LiteratureEtc
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-literatureetc.html
Latest Review: The Gryphon by Paula Grover

Post by LiteratureEtc »

I am definitely intrigued by the idea of different world lines, but from your review, it sounds a little too confusing for my taste. Thanks for the review!
Kaitlyn Canedy
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 509
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 16%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

I have heard of the multiverse theory before. Personally, I believe that there may be other versions of people in other universes, but there is no way to prove this. I mean, it would be boring if everything was linear, right? Anyway, congrats to the author on BOTD! :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Mrunalpatki
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrunalpatki.html
Latest Review: The Mountain and The Goat by Siamak Taghaddos

Post by Mrunalpatki »

That seems like a very interesting book. Thank you for the detailed review.
Think before you review. Read before you think. :techie-studyinggray:
Sally_Heart
Currently Reading: The Surgeon's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sally-heart.html

Post by Sally_Heart »

Fascinating. This seems like an interesting thriller story. The idea of worldlines is unique and the mystery of how the character affects his other selves is also fascinating. I would definitely love to read this story.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”