Official Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Miss_BeckyG
Currently Reading: Behind Broken Glass Walls
Bookshelf Size: 1129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miss-beckyg.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick

Re: Official Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by Miss_BeckyG »

The author has done a great job depicting the existence of multiverse through Gary. I'm curious as to what happens to the version of him that committed the murder and the jailed version. Fascinating premise. Thank you for your great review. Very concise
“ Ego says, "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." Spirit says "Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place." ”
Marianne Williamson
Christabel Uzoamaka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Lingering Poets
Bookshelf Size: 181
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-uzoamaka.html
Latest Review: Atlantis Revealed by Riaan Booysen

Post by Christabel Uzoamaka »

The plot is really intriguing, and I would love to see Adam’s discoveries. But like you, I do not believe in theories such as those.

Great review!
Amberbooks4eva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Amberbooks4eva »

:o Personally speaking I don't read lot of scientific fiction but rarely. Reading the sample gave me a little hope because it is fictional first of all so that gives a good sign for me to willing to read the book. The second paragraph of the review confused me a bit but still it'll be a nice experience for me to go through multiverse thing and find out about the things which at some point of my life I wandered about. Although reading repetition of scenes by different Gary's would be a bit tiresome but as long as it doesn't gives me migraine I'm willing to put my faith in it as the story seems interesting enough to go through it. One more thing
I noticed in the sample is that there are some errors...I don't know if it's only in sample and not in the actual book but I did saw them.Otherwise kudos to the author for the BOTD.
Last edited by Amberbooks4eva on 27 Jul 2020, 01:32, edited 1 time in total.
Galarneau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-galarneau.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Galarneau »

This book seems confusing to me with multiple worldliness. From your review, I gather that it is a very good book with an interesting plot, but with too much repetition. I am glad it has received positive reviews. But, it just isn't my type book. So, I will pass. Congratulations on BOTD.
InStoree
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 181
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-instoree.html
Latest Review: The Mermaid Broker by Sue Hinkin

Post by InStoree »

I'm interested in the parallel worlds' concept, and very curious about the different outcomes that it can produce. A fascinating and thought-provoking premise. Thank you for your engaging review!
Love is the only power out there that trumps hatred, grief, sadness, or anger.
~Tayma Tameem
MeganDJ
Currently Reading: Mirrored Worlds
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-megandj.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by MeganDJ »

Very interesting and somewhat complicated storyline. To think that your actions could be manipulated and controlled by another version of yourself from a different timeline is absolutely fascinating. I can't wait to pick this up at some point. Thank you for your wonderfully written review! Happy reading :techie-studyinggray:
Happyka126
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Happyka126 »

This science fiction thriller sounds intriguing. Talks about multiverse theory. It seems to be a great book. I'll like to read it. Thanks for your review.
KenzyO
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by KenzyO »

I love this review, the story has a significant meaning. The book has a perfect score. Kudos to the author . Congrats on BOTD.
Pearl Hijabi
Favorite Author: H M Irwing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 163
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pearl-hijabi.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
fav_author_id: 1986

Post by Pearl Hijabi »

Well this is one interesting and intriguing story line. Connecting to multiverse through lucid dreams sounds pretty interesting for me. I don't know about the repetitions though, see hope it doesn't disturb the story. Thanks for a great review.
Cynthia_Oluchi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cynthia-oluchi.html
Latest Review: California: On the Edge of American History by Ronald Genini

Post by Cynthia_Oluchi »

So, I now understand the concept of different worlds in ‘Worldlines’. This is right up my alley! Congrats on BOTD.
Steven Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-steven-samuel.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Steven Samuel »

I've read this book and it was insightful. It gave me a new perception of decisions we casually make without much thought of the resulting consequence.
Sonja Jacobs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sonja-jacobs.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by Sonja Jacobs »

The concept of multiple universes interests me. I understand the need for repetition, but personally I don't enjoy repitition. Overall, it sounds like a good read with a different angle. Great review.
Nikolas Farmakis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nickolas-farmakis.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nikolas Farmakis »

This sounds like a typical science fiction novel with mystery and fantasy, so this is not the type of book I read. I am happy you enjoyed the book though.
Anthony__
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony.html
Latest Review: Its Saddest Sound by Pirjo Marjut Vega-Brandt

Post by Anthony__ »

I really enjoyed the creativity of this author. How he was able to create a realistic physics based fiction. Great book
Mutai Marshal
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 518
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mutai-marshal.html
Latest Review: Supercharge Your Production with 5 Time Management Hacks by Lucy Ledet

Post by Mutai Marshal »

Sounds like a fascinating book considering the omission of errors. It doesn't interest me much, however, great review

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”