Official Review: Seeds of Hope by Debbie Tremel

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Isaac_grcce
Favorite Book: The Date Farm
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-grcce.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Re: Official Review: Seeds of Hope by Debbie Tremel

Post by Isaac_grcce »

This book seems interesting because it relates with today's pandemic. It's give us hope that one way or another this pandemic will come to an end. I would love to read this book.
TreviousM
Currently Reading: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by TreviousM »

Ariely 20 wrote: 10 May 2020, 01:33 A book like this at this time helps to remind us of the need to continue to evolve and learn new skills for survival in an ever changing world. Nice review
Yeah, you are right, we need to practice the skill for survival. I relate to the todays world. :P
QuirkyPenn
Favorite Book: Winter of the World
Currently Reading: Flat Top Mountain Ranch -- the beginning
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quirkypenn.html
Latest Review: Underdog Thinking by Atul Vir

Post by QuirkyPenn »

An intelligent and enthralling dystopian read. I love futuristic fiction with a powerful story. Great review, it has certainly intrigued me.
nageena_rasheed
Currently Reading: The Talking Baobab Tree
Bookshelf Size: 96

Post by nageena_rasheed »

I like such kind of books while my mind is totally free of the fear of any world pandemic, but after learning about the survival skills written in this book, i am quite hopeful to read about this book. Moreover i like descriptions of people trying to survive difficulties. So thumbs up for the writers and congratulation for the BOTD!
Olando
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Olando »

what the pandemic has brought is not good but ilke reading the seeds of hope it is amazing.
Attachments
IMG00040.jpg
IMG00040.jpg (101.4 KiB) Viewed 604 times
Gigui23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Gigui23 »

It’s true that this kind of stories during a period like this seems scary but well it can also be seen as a hint on how to react during a pandemic crisis. The review makes the story very attractive. Congratulations on BOTD ...
dragonet07
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 23031">The Beauty of the Fall</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1718
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonet07.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by dragonet07 »

I have to agree, it’s probably not the healthiest reading choice mentally right now, but it does sound interesting, and I am drawn to apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic stories. Prophecies also hold their own sort of allure for me. I’ll add this to my “to read” list. Thank you for the helpful review.
The more that you read,
The more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
The more places you'll go.
~Dr. Seuss
Lorraine De Vos
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Indian Immigrant
Bookshelf Size: 669
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorraine-de-vos.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Lorraine De Vos »

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I read the sample pages of this book and I am completely hooked. I agree that the author is magnificently skillful in drawing in the reader. This book will definitely be added to my reading list.
Lovejoypeace
Currently Reading: Project Tau
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reading Device: Samsung

Post by Lovejoypeace »

I enjoyed reading the sample and the review of the Seeds of Hope. I felt that the book is a bit depressing, because of Daniel losing both his father and best friend during the avalanche. Even though the book is a bit depressing, I feel that I would enjoy reading Seeds of Hope.
Derek006
Currently Reading: Seeds of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Derek006 »

This is a good book, but it came at the wrong time
Ekta Kumari
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Rebecca
Currently Reading: Kafka On The Shore
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekta-kumari.html
Latest Review: Humanity Must Survive the 21st Century by Theodore Vornicu
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Ekta Kumari »

The central theme is definitely intriguing. Considering the current times, the book also seema more relatable. I'm interested as the book seems to have strong character development. Thank you for the detailed review.
"Words dazzle and deceive because they are mimed by the face. But black words on a white page are the soul laid bare."

-Guy de Maupassant
Eggycat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Eggycat »

Nice review.the writer like foresee what was going to happen in this pandemic we going through now. And wrote about it. It sound like a good book to read..in these days now..
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 424
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agnes-masobeng.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

This review is well written, I certainly enjoyed reading it. Investing or preparing ahead of time is always the best key in everything.
Death And Destruction Are Never Satisfied And Neither Are Human Eyes...Proverbs 27: 20
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 424
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agnes-masobeng.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

This review is well written, I certainly enjoyed reading it. Investing or preparing ahead of time is always the best key in everything.
Death And Destruction Are Never Satisfied And Neither Are Human Eyes...Proverbs 27: 20
Vivienne2000
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivienne2000.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Vivienne2000 »

The author's writing style and descriptions as we read the book is very excellent and I totally loved it. It is like a journey with your emotions. This book makes you emotionally attached and concentrated on it. This review was also very great. I loved it.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”