Official Review: Seeds of Hope by Debbie Tremel

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alexandra1234
Currently Reading: The Cult Next Door
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexandra1234.html
Latest Review: Devil in False Colors by Jack Winnick

Re: Official Review: Seeds of Hope by Debbie Tremel

Post by Alexandra1234 »

Great review! It sold the book, especially during these times.

Preparing for the future, in one way or another seems something we should consider about. My heart already goes to Daniel.
'' A book is a dream you hold in your hand.'' - Neil Gaiman
Pablo2125
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Pablo2125 »

This book is awesome for someone to read. Love it
Thehorselover
Currently Reading: Irma's Daughters
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thehorselover.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Thehorselover »

Wow, you have a great writing style! You really made clear which kind of audiences would enjoy reading this book, and I thoroughly enjoyed your review. Thanks!
davidnfor

Post by davidnfor »

I have no recommendations for improvement. I saw an enthusiastic OBC review, but I think I've caught the bug for an entirely different reason other than the plot of the story.
massivedynamics
Currently Reading:

Post by massivedynamics »

Seeds of Expectation is an extraordinary book that moves toward a dystopian world with a cooperation of individuals who are not keen on pushing forward to reestablish what was, yet one that stops so as to just protect what is left. This is, above all else, an impactful bit of eco-fiction, upsetting the survivalist aptitudes of preppers and rather elevating the otherworldly association with Earth as individuals who are a piece of it—not in charge of it. This doesn't imply that Daniel and the remainder of the gathering are inactive to the individuals who endeavor to surpass them. In actuality, they are eager to shield themselves to whatever degree essential (and it unquestionably gets important) as they work to revamp a world that respects the planet, and the fundamental qualities people have lost as time went on. I cherished this book for its story and for its message, and I saw it as similarly miserable and motivating, and through and through auspicious and pertinent. Strongly suggested.
Foluso Falaye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-foluso-falaye.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Foluso Falaye »

When a story is about a future that involves a breakdown of society, the past and the future meet. This a good example of that. It reminds me of movies like Into the Badlands and Mad Max. These are two of my favourite movies.
NjorogeSymoh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-njorogesymoh.html
Latest Review: The Russian Lieutenant by Peter Marshall

Post by NjorogeSymoh »

in case you like history, science, activism, or finding out what you'll do in your possess life with plants, you may discover something in this book that will intrigued and rouse you.
UzmaKhan
Currently Reading: The Woman Before Wallis
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uzmakhan.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by UzmaKhan »

Based on your review, this book seems like a perfect read now when the world is engulfed in the Coronavirus epidemic.
charlotte13

Post by charlotte13 »

This is very inspirational and it also goes with virus that's happening in world.I strongly recommend this book to any and everybody.
oduduima
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oduduima.html
Latest Review: Do I Need a Will or a Trust by Taylor Willingham

Post by oduduima »

This story sounds very intriguing. I love how you point out the positives of the book. Good Job!
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

Irmelin wrote: 17 May 2020, 18:07 Thank you for the fantastic review, this is my kind of a story. Especially during Pandemic - could be worth - so today's pandemic is not so bad in comparison! I am looking forward to reading this book.
It did put things in perspective. It also made me think about how things could get worse.
Jackie Holycross

Thehorselover wrote: 18 May 2020, 14:41 Wow, you have a great writing style! You really made clear which kind of audiences would enjoy reading this book, and I thoroughly enjoyed your review. Thanks!
Thanks for the compliment. I do my best writing when I’m passionate about the subject.
gayscott
Favorite Book: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gayscott.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by gayscott »

Thanks for your review. It spunds like a very interesting read especially since we are dealing with COVID-19 at this time. I like the fact that we were given detailed survival skills in the book. Never know when they might ne needed.
I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me. :reading-6: :reading-6: :angelic-cyan:
gracedivine
Currently Reading: Project Tau
Bookshelf Size: 27

Post by gracedivine »

The times we live in sure sound like the central theme of this book. But I don't think I want to read this type of book now. I think your review is awesome. Well done
Jackie Holycross

gayscott wrote: 22 May 2020, 03:22 Thanks for your review. It spunds like a very interesting read especially since we are dealing with COVID-19 at this time. I like the fact that we were given detailed survival skills in the book. Never know when they might ne needed.
The book also links to a website with more survival information.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”