Official Review: Vengeance Blooms by Chloe Hodge

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AvidBibliophile
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Re: Official Review: Vengeance Blooms by Chloe Hodge

Post by AvidBibliophile »

Alicer wrote: 23 May 2020, 10:41 This dark fairy tale novel sounds enticing from your review. I am interested to know what happened to Ashalea in the end.
I highly recommend this one!! She goes on quite the adventure, but her quest has just gotten started since the trilogy will soon continue forward in book 2. Dark fairytales seem to offer all sorts of enchanted enticement. Thanks for stopping by!
Sheetal_22564
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheetal-22564.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Sheetal_22564 »

The way you described the city, Everosia , makes me want to pick up this book as in right now. You wrote such a wonderful review! And this book is going into my bucket list for sure!
- Sheetal
AvidBibliophile

Sheetal_22564 wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 00:54 The way you described the city, Everosia , makes me want to pick up this book as in right now. You wrote such a wonderful review! And this book is going into my bucket list for sure!
Aww, thank you!! That humbles me to hear, because the land of Everosia certainly enchanted me. Hope many more get the chance to read this one, it’s a gem!
erla
Currently Reading: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erla.html
Latest Review: The Cult Next Door by Elizabeth R. Burchard, Judith L. Carlone

Post by erla »

I could clearly see the presence of magic and fantasy in the book through your review, which made me like it more! The last fantasy book that I read lacked that same content I was looking for :( Glad I found this book and thanks for a great review!
AvidBibliophile

Pilapiletla wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 03:15 I could clearly see the presence of magic and fantasy in the book through your review, which made me like it more! The last fantasy book that I read lacked that same content I was looking for :( Glad I found this book and thanks for a great review!
I’m thrilled you found this one too then, as I also know that sense of picking a fantasy read and feeling a bit underwhelmed at the end. I think you’d love the mix of elemental magic and dark adventure in this series! I was beyond impressed and entertained. Thank you for checking it out!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”