Official Review: Rulers of the Galaxy by Tayma Tameem

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Miercoles
Favorite Book: The Prize
Currently Reading: The Second Eve
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miercoles.html
Latest Review: Business Basics BootCamp by Mitche Graf

Re: Official Review: Rulers of the Galaxy by Tayma Tameem

Post by Miercoles »

It is good that the book gets better as you continue reading, until you cannot put it down. It is an intriguing read. Thanks for the review.
Fleurine_t92
Currently Reading: Please Don't Tell Cooper He's A Dog
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fleurine-t92.html

Post by Fleurine_t92 »

My Amazon Kindle for pc is not working with VPN. Its only way for me to be here. The situation in Myanmar was being worse than before. Anyway I do like this book, for me it's much like sword art online the moba game and anime series from Japan. It's much look like salarin and heroine in that game or series. I was confused with remembering planets and high rulers. It's much like star war actually. The elemental Magic was the nice mix here.
Manish987
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Manish987 »

The science fiction about intergalactic war points to the truth that we are not going to loose violence even though we are that advanced. I would definitely read it. The review is very well written and allures one to read the entire book.
todwyer01
Currently Reading: From the Fatherland with love
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-todwyer01.html

Post by todwyer01 »

From a sampling, this seems like an interesting science fiction novel about an intergalactic war between planets and follows Salarin who is suffering from amnesia and is trying to find safety while in the middle of a battlefield. It might be worth a second look. Well done.
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: One Christmas Eve
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-sheila-holt.html
Latest Review: Open Heart by Akil Taher

Post by B Sheila Holt »

Well since the link here only lead back to the bookshelves and not to the sample pages…just like yesterday, I was forced to purchase the e-books to get to read some sample pages. It’s a shame too. I’m not at all into this type of genre. But to get the credit points for reading, I had no choice.
Your review was beyond excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed your very honest review. I may finish the book since I had to purchase it. Your review made it seem interesting. Thank you!!
Sarrikoziol
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarrikoziol.html
Latest Review: House of Cuts by June Gillam

Post by Sarrikoziol »

Tayma Tameem never ceases to surprise me with her apt for writing good stories. I have lost track of her many books I have read at this point. I am glad to see there is yet another to add to the ever growing list. Good review
Misguided angel means bad with good intentions
Swollen Members
Sarrikoziol
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarrikoziol.html
Latest Review: House of Cuts by June Gillam

Post by Sarrikoziol »

Sheilaread wrote: 11 May 2021, 21:02 Well since the link here only lead back to the bookshelves and not to the sample pages…just like yesterday, I was forced to purchase the e-books to get to read some sample pages. It’s a shame too. I’m not at all into this type of genre. But to get the credit points for reading, I had no choice.
Your review was beyond excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed your very honest review. I may finish the book since I had to purchase it. Your review made it seem interesting. Thank you!!
If you scroll down the page, it shows you where the books are. You could read a sample of this on the website provided.
Misguided angel means bad with good intentions
Swollen Members
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP

Post by B Sheila Holt »

Sarrikoziol wrote: 11 May 2021, 21:22
Sheilaread wrote: 11 May 2021, 21:02 Well since the link here only lead back to the bookshelves and not to the sample pages…just like yesterday, I was forced to purchase the e-books to get to read some sample pages. It’s a shame too. I’m not at all into this type of genre. But to get the credit points for reading, I had no choice.
If you scroll down the page, it shows you where the books are. You could read a sample of this on the website provided.
Awe. Thank you so much for letting me know. The few pages I did read so far were quite interesting. Thank you for your helpful information. I loved your review.
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP

Post by B Sheila Holt »

Sarrikoziol wrote: 11 May 2021, 21:22
Oh. Thank you so much. I appreciate this information so much. I found the few pages I read to be very interesting. I loved your review.
KanaSmriti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kanasmriti.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior: Acolyte of Truth by Antoine Bonner

Post by KanaSmriti »

Rulers of the Galaxy by Tayma Tameem seems like a fast-paced fun read. An interplanetary war and an amnesia warrior sounds like an interesting plot. Congratulations on #botd.
Emjopin
Favorite Author: E.W. Johnson M.D.
Favorite Book: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Currently Reading: Lost Secret of the Ancient Ones
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emjopin.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight
fav_author_id: 196577

Post by Emjopin »

A very sincere review admitting how scifi fantasies are so difficult to write and comprehend. It takes so much imagination and puzzling imagery to connect the dots. Even then , the perrenial battle of good and evil persists. Power play, betrayal, destruction belongs to the poor in spirit using physical shield to mask their uncertainties and gloom.
The righteous always wins armed with unfathomable strenth of FAITH . Be it real life or reel scifi fantasy.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Amnesia caused quite a bit of turmoil for Salarin. I'm glad the story came together for you and that you enjoyed it. This author has written some very interesting books. Thanks for the recommendation.
ms_vinkel
Currently Reading: The Stranger
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ms-vinkel.html
Latest Review: Sandra Eden's War by Michael Low

Post by ms_vinkel »

Thanks for giving an honest review! I also struggle with names unless the author was able to put distinctive features/traits for every character. A little reference to past meetings/events would also help. I like to know more how you found the worldbuilding: does it have new elements? What makes its world different or similar to other sci-fi books?
Jagiine
Currently Reading: Children of Virtue and Vengeance
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jagiine.html
Latest Review: A Collection of Poetry by Cheree Scott

Post by Jagiine »

Thanks for your review! Though you concluded that it was suspenseful and enjoyable, I don't think I'd be able to make it past the first chapter. I have a hard time pushing through a dry beginning when consuming media for pleasure.
CrescentMoon
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crescentmoon.html
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey

Post by CrescentMoon »

I really like science fiction and suspense. It's really great to know that the book picked up the speed and action after the dull first few chapters. I'm glad you eventually started to enjoy it. Great review!
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”