Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Barbie_sidhu
Currently Reading: Strong heart
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbie-sidhu.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Re: Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead

Post by Barbie_sidhu »

I don't know why there are not much fans of this series. I absolutely fell in love with it.
Barbara Larkin
Currently Reading: The Raven Boys
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbara-larkin.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Barbara Larkin »

I liked the book series - I have no idea what they were doing with the movie adaptation. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.
Tatatoris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Tatatoris »

The Vampire Academy series got me hooked up to my phone for a very long time. Beautiful story, twists and turns, heartbreaks and joy. The books had it all. Michelle Mead's ability to make the reader to join in Rose's dangerous world is just wow. It's safe to say I fell in love with all of the characters in the series
laceyhazzard
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by laceyhazzard »

The first book was extremely slow and was not all that enthralling. I own all the books and I still skip the first one every time because it is so boring to me.
cogitononsum
Currently Reading: The Great Gatsby
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cogitononsum.html
Latest Review: Final Diagnosis by J. T. Madicus

Post by cogitononsum »

I did like this book, for a variety of different reasons, but the most important one was probably that the protagonist was not the 'typical' main character. I don't mean this in a 'she was not like the others' but more like there was a character in the book who would've probably been the main character, but wasn't. Instead, the side character was, the sidekick was! I loved that, that's such a good trope.
Vivian Jabeya
Favorite Book: Tales of the Seventies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-jabeya.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Vivian Jabeya »

I have always loved stories and movies about vampires. I am certain that I will love this book.
KAMAKSHI SINGH

Post by KAMAKSHI SINGH »

I am a fantasy book lover.I have read many fantasy books but this, this was just WOW! . The author has written this book with horror,action, full of adventure, romance. If you are a fantasy lover this book is a book you have to read. The outrage behavior of Rose, The controlling and tough behavior of Dimitri. Their break down coming back together in between the adventures. In short, if you are a fantasy seies lover like me you must read this.
Cchambers92

Post by Cchambers92 »

It’s a great book! They set the book and the rest of the series up real well with this book. I’ve watched and own the movie too, which turned out ok but again more just sets up the story for the rest of the series. There are some good romance and action points to the book and movie though. There is also some twist and turns to keep ur attention. I don’t want to say to much cause you have to read the book but all and all it is a really great book.
jeannem5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by jeannem5 »

I've read full Vampire Academy series and Bloodlines they are absolutely amazing
DeeM4
Currently Reading:

Post by DeeM4 »

I've read the Vamipe Academy series, the first book draws you in, as you read on before you know it your hooked. I could not put it down, the series is written to captivate you and you experience the emotions, the journey, the plot twists. If you like fantasy, this is a must read.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”