Review of Rone Isa

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Peace Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-odii.html
Latest Review: Justin's Quest by Winsome Board

Review of Rone Isa

Post by Peace Odii »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Rone Isa" by Robin Murarka.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The benefits of technological innovations to humans cannot be overemphasized. Imagine a world with a capable artificial intelligence system like the one in this book. What will humans possibly not achieve in a matter of seconds?

This book, Rona Isa, by Robin Murarka, is a science fiction that tells the story of Dargaud Whispa, a programmer and operator with a routine of testing and analyzing technological systems, who accidentally and unexpectedly discovers that his long term technological experiment had yielded tremendous success. This high-tech intelligence system takes the name Enoya. Dargaud and his new creation developed a relationship. This relationship would lead to several things, which the reader would discover.

Robin used technological terms and took the reader through a science-driven world. The author shows that though humans may be psychologically superior to artificial and technological systems, they can rely on these efficient systems to achieve groundbreaking discoveries and innovations. Enoya, a unique artificial intelligence, keeps the reader intrigued with her versatile and amazing abilities to explore information in diverse areas like science and humanity.

Robin also takes the reader through Dargaud's sexual orientation. He was pictured as somewhat irresponsible, with little regard for women he had in his life. His activities with women were encouraged by Enoya.

I found this book quite interesting. As a lover of science fiction, I was amazed at the versatility of skills that can be incorporated into an artificial intelligence system and how these skills can be used. This part got me glued to the book.

I particularly appreciated how the author tried to create a blend between technological advancements and humanity. It is soothing to note that these innovations were also geared towards improving, not destroying them. Finally, I am impressed with the psychological and sexual aspects of the book, as the author tries to relate both.

Personally, the negative thing about this book is the title. Reading the title, I thought I was reading about a character, Rone Isa. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I found a few errors. The book seems professionally edited, and it was properly executed. Each of the chapters was properly titled. Hence, the location of certain places in the was easy.

I recommend this book to readers who enjoy science fiction, adventures and are intrigued by novels about how a seamless world ruled by science can be possible. Due to the degree of explicit content, I do not recommend this book to younger readers.

Rone Isa
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Novela book
Favorite Book: Chameleons
Currently Reading: The Midnight Library
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-novela-book.html
Latest Review: Hattie Vavaseur by M. Rebecca Wildsmith

Post by Novela book »

This book seems like a story set in scientific world. Sci-Fi always has its own value in books. Great review 🙂
Omark
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Omark »

It seems the review based in technology system.i like this because this is so much fun.i like technology and I think this is the best book i have to read from the first to last thanks alot
Maliha Naveed
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Tales from the Grey Area
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maliha-naveed.html
Latest Review: Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid by Dr. Rachel Sims

Post by Maliha Naveed »

Doesn't sound like a new idea for a scientific plot. Thanks for the review.
IamJc_Bembo12
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iamjc-bembo12.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by IamJc_Bembo12 »

Your fast-paced review made me wanna give this book a go. Thanks for this honest and explicit review! I’m excited to add this on my bookshelf.
DTamara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dtamara.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by DTamara »

Nice review, I don't think I have come across something like this. What a plot, I hope it is as technical as I imagine. The sexual aspect is quite surprising, the psycohlogical not so much. Since I am working in IT, it should be a fun read.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Star Maker
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like an intriguing science fiction novel centered around the theme of artificial intelligence, which is slowly becoming part of the real world, even though in small steps, with its baggage of ethical and moral issues. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”