Review of Free Worlds of Humanity

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Review of Free Worlds of Humanity

Post by Praise GodWord »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Free Worlds of Humanity" by Anthony Almato.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

After many long years, decades, centuries, and millennia, the human life form has traveled and occupied different parts of known space, evolving in the process. Some grew taller, and others grew bigger but shorter, and some had a different skin color from what we know, and others lost the ability to feel.

The evolution and spreading of human life led to the period known as the "Great Darkness." While some grew out of it and became advanced, others became wretched, some refugees traveling through the dangerous pathways to find refuge through the lenses of different characters like Isabel, Kathryn, and Henry. Anthony Almato, in his piece, Free Worlds of Humanity, lets us see what it is like to exist on these different planes.

I believe that the love of adventure and venturing into the unknown is inherent in the human soul. This is what this well-written book gives us. Through each page, we were given an adventure of what human life would be like times from now. He lets live through the lenses of Isabel, who is trying to get her kids to the promised land, Henry the political enthusiast, and Kathryn, the surface-dwelling survivor.

I also enjoyed how he used these characters to tell the state of different worlds and caste. Henry is among the elites, Kathryn lives in a world where killing to survive was a norm, Daniel is a low-class worker, Isabel, and her people are always on the run. He did an amazing job giving each character a unique personality. Henry is a well-composed, disciplined politician. Mace is the character who wants more from life than he has. Dolrinions are cold-blooded soldiers that take joy in conquering and destroying less advanced worlds. I flowed quite well with his writing style, and it's unique. He went out of his way to ensure that his reader enjoyed this work.

As it stands now, I have nothing against this book. The author put in his best to ensure maximum enjoyment that continues to flow to the end of the book. Owing to the author's writing prowess, minimal errors, and adventurous nature of this book, I will give it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. It was well edited and had minimal errors.

I recommend this wonderful piece to lovers of futuristic stories, political tales, war stories, the biological and technological evolution of man. However, I will have to point out that it is not suitable for readers under eighteen years, as it contains explicit descriptions that are not suitable for readers that age.

Free Worlds of Humanity
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
marta baglioni
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marta-baglioni.html
Latest Review: Shatter Girl by Shay Miranda

Post by marta baglioni »

You really convinced me to read this! Thank you for your review :)
Chiwelite O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwelite-o.html
Latest Review: The Water Bear by Groucho Jones

Post by Chiwelite O »

I would love to read on the great darkness. The fact there was nothing wrong spotted about this book makes me anticipate reading it the more. Thank you for your beautiful review.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

Adventure, life on different planes and caste systems sounds like a great combination. I might read this book based on your review. Thank you for an insightful review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Chiwelite O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwelite-o.html
Latest Review: The Water Bear by Groucho Jones

Post by Chiwelite O »

Niens Now wrote: 01 Sep 2021, 11:40 Adventure, life on different planes, and caste systems sounds like a great combination. I might read this book based on your review. Thank you for an insightful review.
I'm intrigued by the adventure. The author did a splendid job!
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I’ve always thought that I was lucky to be born where I was. That, however, does not stop me from always trying to get better. Everyone, including the characters in this book are searching to better themselves. It sounds very interesting. Thanks for the review.
Emmanuel Luyakha
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Emmanuel Luyakha »

The futuristic aspect and exploration of evolutionary advancement arouses my interest to settle down my curiosity in exploring the whole book. Thanks for the review.
collinsogw555
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collinsogw555.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by collinsogw555 »

The title got my attention, I taught it was a nonfiction book. You wrote an insightful review. Thank you.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Exit Strategy
Bookshelf Size: 429
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like a complex novel about the future of humanity, with all its ramifications that go from politics to science and technology. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”