Review of Purges of the Soul

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
onoruoiza730
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Re: Review of Purges of the Soul [May 2022 Book of the Month]

Post by onoruoiza730 »

Cathy Birn not only brings light to the dark but a new concept and approach to a tired and monotonous medium.. A tremendous read and journey into the depths of fantasy and reality
ekweobason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ekweobason »

The story is an ideal for those have lost hope in helping others. It important to know that you should help others irrespective of the fact that they may not be their to repay us
Chikwas01

Post by Chikwas01 »

Woww...it will really make so much meaning....I will like to read to see what happened to the kidnappers
AnietieSenyom

Post by AnietieSenyom »

Purges of the soul is a collection of stories that make you question everything. Cathy's writing is truly a reflection of the author herself--creative, passionate, and a little out of the box (in the best way). Her characters are relatable, as though you've known them from somewhere before, and instinctively root for their success. It is a page turner and a great read to leave the world of reality and enter Cathy's visionary mind. Highly recommend! xoxo Carol.
Mimidee Vanilly
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mimidee-vanilly.html
Latest Review: The Mystery Of Flight 2222 by Thomas Neviaser

Post by Mimidee Vanilly »

I think this book is very unique, because it contains many short stories (40 stories). And has diversity genre. So, I think this story has a great appeal for readers. And you have reviewed it very well, thank you.
Mimidee Vanilly
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mimidee-vanilly.html
Latest Review: The Mystery Of Flight 2222 by Thomas Neviaser

Post by Mimidee Vanilly »

I think this book is very unique, because it contains many short stories (40 stories). And has diversity genre. So, I think this book has a great appeal for readers. And you have reviewed it very well. Thank you.
Charleslee

Post by Charleslee »

One good turn deserves another. I believe the dragon will help to save Marie,can't wait to have this book. Fantastic review.
Kboycul

Post by Kboycul »

It's quite interesting to watch. It's also good to have good relationship with one who loves you very much.
Akenprince91

Post by Akenprince91 »

I've always had a thing for supernatural creatures, and being able to make friends with them is something that one can only dream of. Lovely review.
lightsammy
Currently Reading: And Throw Away The Skins
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lightsammy.html
Latest Review: The Bronze Bear by Jerry A. Greenberg

Post by lightsammy »

40 stories compiled in one book! I am definitely adding this to my bookshelves now for future read.
Rayvibes 123

Post by Rayvibes 123 »

I really look forward to reading this book,the way the writers switches between pure dynasty and humanity.can't wait
Celeibe94

Post by Celeibe94 »

Great piece of art. I look forward to exploring the diverse stories in the book.
Ana01

Post by Ana01 »

The questions asked about Marie and the dragon confirms that the book has a lot of suspense. The Independence of the 40 stories makes it even better.
Sun838589

Post by Sun838589 »

I really do hope that other stories in this book will be as captivating, full of suspense as the dragon's. The review of the book also captures the minds of the readers as it leaves the readers in grave curiosity to know what happens to Marie in the hand of her abductors. Good story, great review!
addicted reader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-addicted-reader.html
Latest Review: Can I Be Frank? by Rob Wyatt

Post by addicted reader »

I'm in love with fictional stories, and since this book consists of a number of them, I'm adding it to the list of my favorite books. The book's cover is also amazing. Furthermore, the review is well-written and insightful. It really provides a glimpse of what the book entails.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”