Review of Aunt Tina and the A.I. Squirrels First Encounter Episode One Lawnmower Incident Episode Two

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ekezie1998
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 91
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekezie1998.html
Latest Review: life lessons of wayne by shawn wayne swearingen

Review of Aunt Tina and the A.I. Squirrels First Encounter Episode One Lawnmower Incident Episode Two

Post by Ekezie1998 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Aunt Tina and the A.I. Squirrels First Encounter Episode One Lawnmower Incident Episode Two" by Lorrie O. Hewitt.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Modern technology has made improvements to make life so much easier for us. This means complex tasks can be quickly completed without lifting a finger. But presently, people have begun to abuse this gift in many ways, and things are being taken for granted. Aunt Tina and the A.I. squirrels First Encounter (Episode One)Lawnmower Incident (Episode Two) by Lorrie Hewitt is an enlightening short story in a three-book series about Aunt Tina. She is chosen to test the efficiency of an upcoming digital project for the benefit of the public.

She is to share her home with mechanical squirrels, who are programmed to assist with her chores and help her around the house. They are also customised to imitate human intelligence and behavior. She looks forward to befriending the new squirrel family and building a relationship with them. How will this recent development affect Aunt Tina? Will she be able to adjust to the new conditions successfully? Find out in this exciting work of fiction.

There were a few positive aspects to note in this book. There were no errors in this book, which is proof that the book was exceptionally edited. The book is of moderate length, and it can be read in one sitting. No part of it was prolonged to make the book longer. The grammar in the book is easy to understand, which encourages readers. I honestly enjoyed the simple nature of this book, and I believe it would motivate any person willing to read it.

The personalities of each character, from Mrs Tina to the squirrels, are carefully planned and portrayed correctly. This adds to the general appeal of the story. Also, in addition to this, the writer can capture a reader's attention by clearly depicting the emotions of each character. This can serve as a means for the reader to understand the book further.

However, there were also negative aspects to the book. I did not notice any definite moral lesson in this story, which is usually a notable feature in most books. And any reader must learn something positive and valuable after reading a book. Also, I noticed that the book's ending is abrupt and sudden, without much insight into the whole plot. However, this may be because this is only the first part of a three-book series.

Due to the reasons previously stated, I rate this book three out of four stars. I did not give it a lower rating because the book was a pleasure to read, and I feel any potential reader would agree with my decision. I enjoyed the book, and it was a refreshing experience. I recommend this book to those invested in fiction and particularly those who are lovers of science fiction.

Aunt Tina and the A.I. Squirrels First Encounter Episode One Lawnmower Incident Episode Two
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

I wonder why the author chose squirrels over common domestic animals. I personally would have warmed up a bit more to dogs than squirrels but the book seems very interesting. Not to mention my fascination with artificial intelligence. Awesome review!
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I like that the personalities of the characters are well thought out. Thanks for the good review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Killing Machine
Bookshelf Size: 428
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like a story for kids, so I might be far too old for this series. It seems a funny way for kids to learn about artificial intelligence. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Kennedy NC »

This seems like quite an intriguing storyline. Great review here.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”