Review of The Great Migration

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hue-Morningstar
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hue-morningstar.html
Latest Review: Jesus, Prosperity Gospel and Poverty in Africa by Elijah Oladimeji
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Review of The Great Migration

Post by Hue-Morningstar »

Reading this review sounds like reading the book, 'The Great Migration'. It is engaging. Easy to read. Good to see a moral lesson from a character, Bellona Stanick, shared in this review.
Nice job.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

As a lover of adventurous books, I found this one to be intriguing. The plot was also great. Congrats on BOTD.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Tosin Le »

As a lover of adventurous books, I found this one to be intriguing. The plot was also great. Congrats on BOTD.
Rita Nuncia
Currently Reading: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rita-nuncia.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Rita Nuncia »

This book seems to have so much interesting characters and plot twists. I would like to read this book. Congratulations on being the book of the day! Nice review.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Tosin Le »

As a lover of adventurous books, I found this one to be intriguing. The plot was great. There was also a good flow of information. Congrats on BOTD.
Stellah Chege
Currently Reading: Black Hat/White Hat: A tale of Good is Evil
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stellah-chege.html
Latest Review: Addressing Systemic Discrimination by Reframing the Problem by Dr. Frank L. Douglas

Post by Stellah Chege »

You seem to have enjoyed this obvious masterpiece with all it's glory! Great review
Harty Muli
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 271
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harty-muli.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis

Post by Harty Muli »

I like the excellent world building. Thanks.
Kuchi Mercy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kuchi-mercy.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by Kuchi Mercy »

Although I do not really enjoy such genre, from the review, the author did a very great job putting together this piece and would definitely appeal to lovers of such storyline. The writing style and the character development is commendable. Great Review.
Faisal Kurfi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faisal-kurfi.html
Latest Review: Winners and Losers: by Arthur Hartz
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Faisal Kurfi »

This book appears like a proper Sci-Fi. Your review has presented some tantalising parts of the book to capture the attention of the reader.
Abdulwahab Maryam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdulwahab-maryam.html
Latest Review: The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain

Post by Abdulwahab Maryam »

Honestly, through your review you convinced me to love this novel and have a good appreciation to the good author of this book! :tiphat:
This one of the great review I'd love from you as my great example in this review team.
Once again thanks for the great review ✨
Jerome Wright 2
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jerome Wright 2 »

This is a great book
Santana1508
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Santana1508 »

Absolutely amazing
Chitra Jagmohan
Currently Reading: The Great Migration

Post by Chitra Jagmohan »

Honestly, you have convinced me to read this book by that lovely review. I'm not even a fan of this genre :shock: :tiphat:
Muhammad Yaqoob 4
Currently Reading:

Post by Muhammad Yaqoob 4 »

Here is my book review of The Great Migration:
Volume 1 of The S'orne Saga by C.M. Pendleton:

In this fast-paced, action-packed adventure, C.M. Pendleton takes readers on an epic journey with Thorn. Thorns are a race of humans with the unique ability to flee their home planet to escape powerful enemies. The story takes place in an imaginative universe filled with strange and wondrous creatures, advanced technology, and political intrigue.

The main character, Elon, is a Thorn warrior tasked with protecting and leading his people to safety. Embarking on a perilous space journey, they must navigate treacherous terrain, face deadly obstacles, and confront their own fears and doubts. Along the way, Elon meets a memorable cast of characters, including other Thorn warriors, human scientists, and a mysterious alien race that may hold the key to their survival.

What sets this book apart is its strong worldview and attention to detail. From the unique Thorn culture and language to the intricate mechanics of advanced spaceships, the authors have put a lot of effort into creating an incredibly engaging universe.The action is also well written and suspenseful. It's filled with thrilling battles and tight escapes that keep the reader hooked until the very end.

Overall, The Great Migration is a solid start to his S'orne saga, with plenty of potential for future installments. If you're a fan of his sci-fi adventure stories with a heavy focus on world building and character development, I highly recommend checking out this book. 
ahmadgoan
Favorite Book: The Great Migration
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ahmadgoan »

The Great Migration: Book One of the S'orne Saga[/size]
A wonderful work of world-building that doesn't weary the reader to death. This novel allows for action and adventure to take center stage while creating the world around it, unlike initial volumes in a series and first-time authors who often delve into the intricacies and leave the reader dozing. This fantastic trip with twists and turns flows nicely in terms of both the tale and the conversation. I've read science fiction and fantasy books for a very long time, but I didn't anticipate that.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”