Review of The Prince Within

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chinaza Nnabuenyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinaza-nnabuenyi.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of The Prince Within

Post by Chinaza Nnabuenyi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Prince Within" by R. Le. Koshak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Prince Within by R. Le. Koshak is a science fiction laced with hate, rivalry, sorcery, revenge, the destruction of kingdoms, the reign of dark magic, trials, and triumph from wars.

Caiomhe, a once peaceful land, was thrown into chaos as dark magic was unleashed upon her by one of her own, thereby wiping half the kingdom and her royal family. Carden then hijacks the throne, and he seeks to destroy every trace of his brother’s lineage to keep the throne to himself. Darren is the last of his father’s loins, and he is the heir apparent to the throne. He is born and hidden from the claws of a dark world that seeks his life. Would he grow up to restore the hope born into him?

The thought of the beauties flowing from this author's mind is enchanting. It leaves any reader stunned by such an awesome source. The Prince Within is a book that takes the reader on a journey. It puts the reader through a 3D walk around every single scenario, evoking the reader's emotions to align with every scene of fear, anger, pain, hate, love, excitement, and every other emotion embedded in the wordings of the author. The book's lessons are so worthwhile and can’t be overlooked. As much as they appear to be spoken from a fictional story, they apply strongly in our world, lessons on discipline, courage, compassion, and others.

The character Darren (Tiernan) is constructed with everything excellent and with extreme touches. His ordeal can be likened to Job, as described by the Bible. His life was surrounded by so many sad moments and times when it would be seen in the real world that it was a breaking point. Humanly speaking, it was impossible to go on. Darren would go on. The author portrayed so much strength and resilience through the character of Darren.

My list of amazing qualities in this book is endless. Every single character in the book was so rich in qualities, either negative or positive. He showed only the two kinds of people the world is supposed to be made up of; the bad to make things wrong and the good to make things right. Antiphos, Rita, and Carden represent evil, while the characters of Einin, Bede, Bree, Darren, Edan, Andraste, and Caedmon, are the bearers of the light of good in a dark world. Everything was beautiful and exciting, leaving me with no negative point to make. All these are the positive aspects of the book for me.

With a longing desire to enjoy another piece from this unique source, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. It appears professionally edited, with almost insignificant errors. I would love to recommend this book to everyone, but I am restrained because we all have preferences, and my choice cannot be imposed on everyone. I recommend this book to all fictional story lovers, lovers of science fiction stories laced with love, and any other reader who would love to experience a 3D literary genre effect. I found no negative parts in the book.

The Prince Within
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I have recently begun to like sc-fi. This book seems very interesting with the battle between good and evil and the hidden champion. How exciting!
Elijah0007
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elijah0007.html
Latest Review: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by Elijah0007 »

The storyline you summarised is very compelling, I must admit. The book also seems to touch on several themes that are of interest to me, as a reader. Thanks for the wonderful review.
Tendy567
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tendy567.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Tendy567 »

Sci-fi is one of my favorite genres. This book sounds interesting enough. I would like to see how Darren survives Carden's bloodthirsty behavior. Thanks for the great review.
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

I look forward to reading this book. Great review.
wmeki510
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 179
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wmeki510.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by wmeki510 »

A well-written review. Thank you for these insights.
wmeki510

Post by wmeki510 »

Tendy567 wrote: 16 Apr 2022, 15:00 Sci-fi is one of my favorite genres. This book sounds interesting enough. I would like to see how Darren survives Carden's bloodthirsty behavior. Thanks for the great review.
Yeah. I wish you a satisfying reading time.
wmeki510

Post by wmeki510 »

Elijah0007 wrote: 16 Apr 2022, 14:20 The storyline you summarised is very compelling, I must admit. The book also seems to touch on several themes that are of interest to me, as a reader. Thanks for the wonderful review.
You are really a remarkable observer.
wmeki510

Post by wmeki510 »

Amy Luman wrote: 16 Apr 2022, 11:12 I have recently begun to like sc-fi. This book seems very interesting with the battle between good and evil and the hidden champion. How exciting!
Actually. It is really thrilling.
Ceeco2002
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ceeco2002.html
Latest Review: Rebuilt Recovery - Complete Series by Heather L Phipps

Post by Ceeco2002 »

Darren sounds like a strong and resilient character. I'm curious to find out if he's able to take back the throne from his foe, Carden.
Ay Obaj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ay-obaj.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Ay Obaj »

I love it when books storyline are constructed perfectly, and contains every single element of thrill. A book like this will surely wow any reader. Thanks for a honest review.
ellimctreph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellimctreph.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by ellimctreph »

Elewochi wrote: 26 Apr 2022, 04:29 I love it when books storyline are constructed perfectly, and contains every single element of thrill.
Same. The themes of this book really intrigue me.
Horlarmidey Harkinolah
Currently Reading: The White Coat Effect
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-horlarmidey-harkinolah.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Horlarmidey Harkinolah »

This review encapsulates every emotion I can look forward to in the book. I am curious to know how the good will survive the bad without much casualties.
Thanks for the review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Exit Strategy
Bookshelf Size: 429
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like a well-constructed novel set in a rich fictional world with characters that are realistic despite the fantasy premises. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”