Review of The Guardian's Trilogy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Soraya Bayah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thuriya-albayaa.html
Latest Review: The Lockdown Collection by Barry Jacob

Re: Review of The Guardian's Trilogy

Post by Soraya Bayah »

Shanay Gertze wrote: 03 May 2022, 10:43 Awesome cover. I loved this review. The reviewer mentioned this is a short book, however it never felt rushed or missing any detail. Thank you for mentioning that.
Its sounds like a really good ready. Adding this to my bookshelf, and the first book too :)
I am pleased to have convinced you to read this remarkable book! I hope you find it as enjoyable as I did. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me and for taking the time to read my review! :tiphat:
Soraya Bayah
Currently Reading:

Post by Soraya Bayah »

Sarah1738 wrote: 03 May 2022, 10:48 It seems to be lengthy, yet interesting book. Books with explicit scenes excite me and am sure this book can be read as a stand-alone. Thanks for the interesting review
Quite the contrary; it has only around 200 pages, yet it has a commendable plot that seems lengthy. I hope you find it as enjoyable as I did. Thank you for passing by!
Soraya Bayah
Currently Reading:

Post by Soraya Bayah »

Ellylion wrote: 06 May 2022, 08:51 I would love to explore the fresh concepts toward world-building the author of the novel suggests :) I like that also has a touch of mystery. Thanks for a great review!
I certainly hope you find it enjoyable to read. It actually has a ton of mystery and suspense factors, so much so the reader can never predict what might occur. Thank you for passing by! :tiphat:
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Exit Strategy
Bookshelf Size: 429
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like an engaging fantasy novel that continues Jessica's story started with the first book with more twists. I'll look into this series. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”