Review of The Magedeedo Adventures

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
CL Reviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cl-reviews.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Re: Review of The Magedeedo Adventures

Post by CL Reviews »

i dont like this book genre so i will pass on reading it. however, i enjoyed reading your review and sorry that the story was not well developed
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
marta baglioni
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marta-baglioni.html
Latest Review: Shatter Girl by Shay Miranda

Post by marta baglioni »

This seems like a fun book for young readers. I hope the author takes the time to adjust the world-building in the sequels. Thank you!
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Exit Strategy
Bookshelf Size: 429
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by NetMassimo »

Probably I'm too old for this type of story. It seems like an engaging novel but I've become more interested in stories that include stronger worldbuilding. Regardless, thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Rayah Raouf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rayah-raouf.html
Latest Review: The Heart of the World by Michael Tillotson

Post by Rayah Raouf »

NetMassimo wrote: 09 Jun 2022, 10:25 Probably I'm too old for this type of story. It seems like an engaging novel but I've become more interested in stories that include stronger worldbuilding. Regardless, thank you for your great review!
I understand completely. It is an enjoyable read, but would probably be enjoyed more by younger teenagers. Thank you for the lovely comment.
marba wrote: 24 May 2022, 08:54 This seems like a fun book for young readers. I hope the author takes the time to adjust the world-building in the sequels. Thank you!
I agree! I hope the world expands more.
CL Reviews wrote: 18 May 2022, 09:00 i dont like this book genre so i will pass on reading it. however, i enjoyed reading your review and sorry that the story was not well developed
Oh, I think this would be well-liked by a younger crowd. Thank you for stopping by.
rose203 wrote: 16 May 2022, 03:40 I don't often read children books but this sounds like an interesting one. Great review.
It is a bit different. Thank you.
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.― Mark Lawrence, Prince of Thorns
Soraya Bayah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thuriya-albayaa.html
Latest Review: The Lockdown Collection by Barry Jacob

Post by Soraya Bayah »

To be honest, the pretty kitty on the profile was what attracted me to your review. I can say I was not disappointed. The cover of the book is lovely and the plot seems like something I would enjoy, despite not being a teenager. The fact that it did not have many negative aspects made me even more excited. Thank you for a great review!
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

First, I like the cover. The plot, too, is not disappointing; likewise is the editorial. The editor did an excellent job. It should make a good read for me.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

The book sounds intresting, I look forward to reading. Good review welldone.
Rwill0988
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 499
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rwill0988.html
Latest Review: Julu by Jan Anderegg

Post by Rwill0988 »

Sounds like an book that could hook young readers into the fantasy genre. It would be interesting to see if the story becomes better developed in future books. If there is a sequel, does this mean that there are many unresolved storylines in this book? Good review!
“Give me a man or woman who has read a thousand books and you give me an interesting companion. Give me a man or woman who has read perhaps three and you give me a very dangerous enemy indeed.” ~ The Witching Hour by Anne Rice
Latest Review: Julu by Jan Anderegg
Rayah Raouf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rayah-raouf.html
Latest Review: The Heart of the World by Michael Tillotson

Post by Rayah Raouf »

thuriya albayaa wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 16:58 To be honest, the pretty kitty on the profile was what attracted me to your review. I can say I was not disappointed. The cover of the book is lovely and the plot seems like something I would enjoy, despite not being a teenager. The fact that it did not have many negative aspects made me even more excited. Thank you for a great review!
Awww!!! Thank you so much. Your picture also caught my attention! A fellow demon-slayer fan. Thank you so much for the lovely feedback.
Francis Freeman wrote: 24 Jun 2022, 17:28 First, I like the cover. The plot, too, is not disappointing; likewise is the editorial. The editor did an excellent job. It should make a good read for me.
Thank you :)
Oyedeji Funmilayo wrote: 30 Jun 2022, 11:56 The book sounds intresting, I look forward to reading. Good review welldone.
It is a pretty interesting book indeed.
Rwill0988 wrote: 14 Aug 2022, 14:39 Sounds like an book that could hook young readers into the fantasy genre. It would be interesting to see if the story becomes better developed in future books. If there is a sequel, does this mean that there are many unresolved storylines in this book? Good review!
If I taught younger kids, I would 100% use this book. :)
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.― Mark Lawrence, Prince of Thorns

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”