Review of WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Muhammad Abdul Wahid
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings

Post by Muhammad Abdul Wahid »

It's really an interesting book but there are some mistakes in writing by correcting some vocabulary maybe this will be an amazing book keep the spirit for the author
FEKADU ABERA

Post by FEKADU ABERA »

thank you. I was curious about the low rating, especially as it is BOTM for June, but I think you were very fair. I hope the book is soon edited properly so that it can be fully appreciated and enjoyed. The image on the front cover was enough to deter me from reading it previously!
FEKADU ABERA

Post by FEKADU ABERA »

I have wanted to read this book ever since I saw it as BOTM for June. I went and read the description and, of course, it did not mention any of the issues that you did. It is unfortunate that there were so many errors and things that were not explained. I hope that the author uses your comments for improvement.
Marsha JJ
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: On the Precipice of the Labyrinth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marsha-jj.html
Latest Review: Tyler's Promised Gift by M. C. Abushar

Post by Marsha JJ »

I enjoyed reading your well-written review. I normally don't read science fiction, and the plot of the book sounds like it's not a fit with the type of books I enjoy, so it's likely that I'll take a pass on this one, but I look forward to what other readers have to say about it.
Elenimo Chembe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elenimo-chembe.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Elenimo Chembe »

I like the depth of the review. Although there are many errors in the book I still think the plotting of the book is intriguing. It's a possible future scenario.
Cheryl Erickson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking)
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheryl-erickson.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Cheryl Erickson »

I am not a fan of the apocalyptic genre but the book is intriguing. I believe readers will enjoy the adventure with Cole as he seeks revenge against his brother. I also would bet that readers will wonder which nation they would succeed into if they were a character in the book.
WriteOn
Currently Reading: Wild World
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-writeon.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by WriteOn »

I know this book has a low star rating and I'm trying to read it with an open mind. So far I am impressed with the imaginative and descriptive writing. I also appreciate the notion that the technology that once provided a cure for many health problems is now causing problems. I fear that notion is more reality than imagination....
Kayla Archer
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kayla-archer.html
Latest Review: One Jesus, One Way by The Proving Jesus Group

Post by Kayla Archer »

Mrs D O wrote: 23 May 2022, 07:20 Thanks for such a detailed review. I was curious about the low rating, especially as it is BOTM for June, but I think you were very fair. I hope the book is soon edited properly so that it can be fully appreciated and enjoyed. The image on the front cover was enough to deter me from reading it previously!
Agreed! How could a BOTM get such a low review, but I know reading with errors is annoying. And trying to decode while reading is equally frustrating, so I hope this gets revised. It sounds like a great topic to read about.
Pauline Parnell
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Beyond the Clouds, the Sky is Blue
Bookshelf Size: 517
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pauline-parnell.html
Latest Review: One Jesus, One Way by The Proving Jesus Group

Post by Pauline Parnell »

The book sounds interesting. Will love to read. I hope the author fixes the errors mentioned. Thanks for the review.
Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu
Currently Reading: The Last Imprint
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntokozo-joy-ndlovu.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu »

I think the concepts of abnormals is interesting, the use of technology to change human DNA and enhance evolution makes sense. I think this is a very interesting book and the series has potential of being special. Thank you for your honest review.
Neda Ebrahimi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neda-ebrahimi.html
Latest Review: Lilly Of The Mountains by D. L. Yoder

Post by Neda Ebrahimi »

I am sorry this book did not work out for you, and you had to rate it so low due to poor editing.
I don't think I'll pick this one up now because of your poor rating. I love the cover and premise though, so I am disappointed.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

I loved the plot and book cover but it seems to have a bad rating so I'll have to pass on this. Thank you for your review
Okoye Chinonso+
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

This seems to be a book I'll enjoy. I'm so curious to know what Monty's power would be. Thanks for the review.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Hue-Morningstar
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hue-morningstar.html
Latest Review: Jesus, Prosperity Gospel and Poverty in Africa by Elijah Oladimeji
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Hue-Morningstar »

Thanks for writing an honest review. You have proved that I was right in noticing the errors. I had doubted if it was the writer's own style. I read the sample in amazon. I disliked if not despising how the author did not pay attention to the errors in the book. It is shameful to have worked so well with the plot of the story but fail in proofreading. Great review.
Penny Ann Criswell Johnson
Favorite Book: Totem
Currently Reading: Snatched up to heaven
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-penny-ann-criswell-johnson.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Penny Ann Criswell Johnson »

After reading your review I don’t think this is a book that interest me. I am a Christian and just the mention of the way God is placed there, this is a no for me. Great review and I appreciate your honestly.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”